Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh Dear Another Ebay Classic

Kerby

Getting out of my price range now: £934!! :crybaby: So so gutted! :lol: I wonder if she'll get her £2000?

we have a red Ka around here with flower stickers on... dunno why people do it *sigh

Could be to do with fords summer of love theme thats been going on?

relisted with reserve??

Ok, I know its sad but I love eBay! and i noticed that she had ended the original auction for some reason and has now relisted starting at £500 rather than 99p and has also put a reserve on it.

I originally thought someone had won it and was now selling it on to get a profit!! :lol:

relisted with reserve??

Ok, I know its sad but I love eBay! and i noticed that she had ended the original auction for some reason and has now relisted starting at £500 rather than 99p and has also put a reserve on it.

I originally thought someone had won it and was now selling it on to get a profit!! :lol:

Doesn't mention the fact that it might damage the paintwork to remove the decals or anything now either.

Nice pic too:

74_1_b.JPG

Why has she done that? Seems completely pointless to me.

I don't think she really wants to sell it.........................She loves it too much ;) ;)

I saw that car's cousin the other day - a Nissan Micra decked out with spots too. How very sad...

A

I'm all for individuality - I say - "You go girlfriend!"

I mean, who wants to drive the same car as everyone else, its all personal taste - its style modifications, and mods are normally not to all tastes, but I think its cute and kooky and it would definitely turn heads! :thumbsup:

very rare 90 degree yaris dashboard

MDM only i think

(mongy domestic market)

I wouldn't mind, but you can rotate it in windows in about half a second!

That car is foul, the fact that it contains cow-like hide on the seats is just insult to injury!!!

People confuse me! :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links