Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Levin Ae111

clodola

very nice :thumbsup:

are they the G6R alloys? they look like them, think you need a nicer set of wheels on it and it would look awesome :drool:

has that got the 4agze in it? :bookworm:

Mike

looks really nice :thumbsup: i think they're 20v 4A-GE aren't they?

you might be better posting in the corolla section, as not that many people look in here

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
very nice :thumbsup:

are they the G6R alloys? they look like them, think you need a nicer set of wheels on it and it would look awesome :drool:

has that got the 4agze in it? :bookworm:

Mike

i dont like the alloys myself, but they're standard on the levins. i can see bzr on the back and ss on the side. she's top of the line alright 6 speed and all.

theyre probably a rare sight in the uk, so for those of you who dont know, the 4agze died off with the ae101 shape levin. all ae111s use the blacktop 20v engines.

if its a '98, i'm guessing its worth around 12,000 euros.

she looks clean as a whistle bud, well wear :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

Im after some rear tail lights from a 1998/1999/2000 Levin or Trueno, They are supra style as in they are a unit with circular lights built in them.

I very much doubt anyone on here has any for sale, but imay be able to get a set from Japan, but i need a chasis number for the car in order to get them.

My chasis number is no good because ill end up getting the same lights as i have already.

This is what i have:

http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/toyota/s...5_5/photo/1928/

and this is the facelift version, and what im after:

http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/toyota/s...5_5/photo/1940/

If anyone can help, i know theres a few Levin and trueno owners on here, it would be greatly appreciated...

So a chasis number anyone? Like the silver one posted here before...

thanks,

Spacefaceuk

• 1 month later...

Just looking at the pictures of your seats, you have the same seats that where in the Sr and G6r rolla :thumbsup: I never new the levin had the same :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

i dont know if you know. i have a levin myself

but the 6 speed opnly came out in the later modle of the ae111. 1997/1998 i have a 1995 levin ae111 'blacktop' still a very quick car. more so than the 6 speed, extra gear does nothing but get you out of 1st faster. still the same engine. if anything the older modle is faster. it has quad carbs while the newer one is vvti, id say about the same to be honest. but little to no differance between. both put out about 175bhp to the front wheels so really comes down to the driver and how fast he can get there. i beet a merc c200 komp off the line and left him for dust the other day. and allmost beat a nissan 300zx, so not slow by any means

and the standard levin alloys were steel wheels with caps.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2217668

This is a message for SpaceFaceUK. I couldn't send a PM or email but I have a brand new set of late model AE111 BZ-R rear lights for sale, the 3 lamp supra style units. Drop me an email on the_fridge@iol.ie if you are interested.

-Dave

Just looking at the pictures of your seats, you have the same seats that where in the Sr and G6r rolla :thumbsup: I never new the levin had the same :lol::lol:

not trying to ***** on your fire, but theres no way they put 175 to the wheels. i'd say more like 130...and theres not a hope in hell it'd stick with a 300zx. ive driven a '99 levin bzr, so i know how quick they are.

• 1 month later...

your prob right dont think it does put out 170 to the wheels. but i own one and i did keep nose to a 300zx not for a hugh lenght of time but i did.

anyway. listen guys im going to london next month end of april and im looking for somewhere to get a new set of alloy wheels. something in a 17 inch and id like a dished wheel. anyone know anywhere around kent / london area i can go for a good selection of wheels. looking to pay about £500 for them with tyres. or well ill just see what about.

so any ideas guys??

• 1 year later...
i dont know if you know. i have a levin myself

but the 6 speed opnly came out in the later modle of the ae111. 1997/1998 i have a 1995 levin ae111 'blacktop' still a very quick car. more so than the 6 speed, extra gear does nothing but get you out of 1st faster. still the same engine. if anything the older modle is faster. it has quad carbs while the newer one is vvti, id say about the same to be honest. but little to no differance between. both put out about 175bhp to the front wheels so really comes down to the driver and how fast he can get there. i beet a merc c200 komp off the line and left him for dust the other day. and allmost beat a nissan 300zx, so not slow by any means

and the standard levin alloys were steel wheels with caps.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2217668

was the 300zx in reverse? honestly mate that claim has just been plucked from the sky!! there is no way u wud be able to stay any where near a 300zx!! u mite ave been a head for 3seconds before the driver of the 300 noticed that u were even tryin to smoke him!!

the twin turbo has 300hp or close to it and the single turbo is still running over 200bhp!

Mate dont be too sure, Its not all about power!

Yeh the 300zx has 300bhp but it is also 1600kgs, giving it a power to weight of 187hp per ton

Also they do an N/A 300zx with about 220-240hp, so thats 137.5-150hp per ton

Levins only weigh just over 1000kgs and going by the figures that makes 170/ton, yeh mine is about 160hp per ton

So it is quite possible actually!

maybe from 0-60. in a straight line race a 300zx is gona win (the turbo 1 that is) a levin wud need sum serious turning to beat it. dont know much about the 300zx but i know they are a quick car. the top speed wud b higher than the levin.

wud still buy a levin over a 300zx tho!! they are an ugly car!! and there is 1 resprayed pink in my home town!! cant think of anything worse!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links