Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Few Recent Piccies

matt_hillyard

Not much majorly different but a few small bits that have been done. Decals now finished off, headlight blues(for shows purpose!!) and footwell leds.

Taken next to a shop with blue neons around it for added affect!!!

What you lot think of the pics??

22102005002.jpg

22102005003.jpg

22102005004.jpg

22102005005.jpg

22102005006.jpg

And a few from the Japanese Performance Magazine show at Sandown park where i bumped into Ken!!!

23092005002.jpg

23092005004.jpg

Interior.jpg

i like it a lot

not keen on the rear bumper though, looks od having the side bits deeper than the middle bit

Jay

Do you have any TRD parts on your car?

I'm not having a dig as I have TRD decals all over my seo, but people do tend to laugh at me.

EDIT: Forgot to say, The car is stunning dude. Especially that pic for the Japanese performance doofermewhatsit.

Kit is really nice.

And I want that TV. :P I'm gettin one in a month or so. :D :hokus-pokus:

I haven't done much to it in the way of cleaning it as the top pics were taken one night after i gave it a quick shammy!! I think tho as its been polished and waxed about 15 times this summer its quite shinny anyway!!! lol. I always do it for the shows so its been kept pretty clean all year!!

As for the question about TRD parts mate, i currently dont have any on there although im waiting on a few bits! It was a deal with my sponsors for the decals that they said that they might be able to sort me out a few TRD bits as i had that design put on especially!!

I quite enjoy having TRD on the side as people think twice before calling it a Civic now!!!! lol

its a stunning motor mate had a good look round it a JAE this year part of the reason that got me to buy a paseo after letting my glanza go

Jim

wtf Japanese PERFORMANCE show? must've fooled them. Contrary to popular belief, bodykits do not add hp.

as for the pics, they look nice. it'd be a lot cleaner without the graphics and put a little mesh up front. as i'm sure everyone knows all-out body kits aren't my style, so i'll hold my tongue. can't wait to see the 4e swap.

What you lot think of the pics??

I think you're illegally parked on five of them mate :P

Balls!!! :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: Is that what those lines mean, not paseo reseved parking then?? lol

wtf Japanese PERFORMANCE show?  must've fooled them.  Contrary to popular belief, bodykits do not add hp.

as for the pics, they look nice.  it'd be a lot cleaner without the graphics and put a little mesh up front.  as i'm sure everyone knows all-out body kits aren't my style, so i'll hold my tongue.  can't wait to see the 4e swap.

Haha, cheers paseo2nr, the kit DOES NOT add hp i know and it doesnt have to be blisteringly quick to be in the show just not a 1.0!!! lol

The graphics are personal preference and look better in the flesh.

The front is meshed up with black mesh as thats what the number plate is mounted on!! The reason it looks empty is that neon glows though the mesh and i havent fitted my soo to be new modification to the car!!

I really like your Seo...

(and I´m still trying to get the bodykit...) B)

The first pics look like screenshots from a video game... :D

Looks amazing matt the decals look excellent in my opinion normally i hate loads of big decals on the side but they really suit your car, i would not change a thing, keep up the good work makes me wish i still had my seo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links