Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paseo Pictures

aj3001

Very nice!! It's a really shame these cars arent worth more :(

I hope you have many happy miles in her :thumbsup:

Tim

Thats well cheap, what engine is in these cars, do you have any performance figures? cheers :thumbsup:

Quoted from Riko666

wahey, another paseo. ok, basically is a coupe version of the toyota tercel / toyota starlet, and is based on the same platform as both. it has a 1.5 L 5efe (engine code) dual overhead cam (not twin cam, as they are interconnected via a geared vernier pulley linking the two camshafts) engine, with 93bhp and i think 96lb/ft of torque. This is the 2nd generation paseo (1st generation wasnt sold in the uk) which has the torquier and less top end powerful engine. As underwhelming as the power figures seem, it is a sprightly car due to its very low weight (960kg for the ST, 1015kg for the SI), and general performance figures go as follows:

0-60 - 11.2secs

top speed - 113mph

qtr mile - 17.2 secs

50-70 in top gear - 12.0secs

And as such, you got the ST, which is the lower spec model, which does without the ABS, Alloy wheels, rear spoiler and cd player of the SI.

Modification wise, not a lot to do with the 5efe motor, though the jdm (japanese) version of the paseo, called the cynos, came with a 4efe (1.3 L 75hp) or 5efhe (1.5 L 115hp) engine - which is a worked up version of the engine in our cars, with better internals, new dual runner intake manifold, higher flowing head / exhaust manifold / cams etc...

4efte from starlet gt / glanza, or you could try the n/a 4age from the jdm corolla's / levin etc, though they're a bit harder to get in and require more work / time / money

someone was on this site a few months back trying to find this car... anyone else remember??? he sold it and wanted it back??

Rich.

a lot of money...some people have done it to their corolla's on this site, someone in an avensis of all cars (avalon to you) but yeah...

nice car there I picked up my seo stupidly cheap i got a 1996 Si model with just under 44K on the clock for £1,000

leftfront.JPG

thedazman

I would of liked an Si, but there was already a spoiler on mine, and the previous owner had a CD player put in (and 6cd changer in the boot) so the only advantage from there would be the allows which dont hugely bother me

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links