Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla E12 Sideskirt?

KevT3

Mine is the pre-facelift version and I want to fit a side skirt on it... any good ones around ? I haven't got much money by the way :unsure:

i dont know if there is any good one's around but if you dont have much money i can suggest a way to make your own side skirts,you need to find some cardboard then use sticky tape joint them together then go get some nice spay paint to paint it,then use sticky tape to stick your ready made side skirt onto your car. :thumbsup: make sure you send us some pic's :thumbsup:

Hi, is ur Corolla a 3 door? theirs this person selling T Sport side skirts for a 3 door on eBay

i dont know if there is any good one's around but if you dont have much money i can suggest a way to make your own side skirts,you need to find some cardboard then use sticky tape joint them together then go get some nice spay paint to paint it,then use sticky tape to stick your ready made side skirt onto your car. :thumbsup: make sure you send us some pic's :thumbsup:

LMAO! :D

Hi, is ur Corolla a 3 door? theirs this person selling T Sport side skirts for a 3 door on ebay

Thx found it, how much should they cost really? I have seen side skirt costs hundreds of pounds.

Do they need to be screwed on?

Haha... I am tempted to do what you described ;)

I think at the end of the day, those side skirt, front grill, spoiler etc are only a piece of metal, it shouldn't cost that much to buy :huh:

KevT3 after your many posts ,the impression you have giving me are ,you are messing around in here, but if you are serious then ok here is my advise save your money dont bother with those out dated skirts, you can fit all the facelift parts on your pre-facelift corolla .

i can see you have many qustion for your car please look at the top of the page you'll find :

Corolla Links for aftermarket parts everything you want to know,you find from there.

Unless you are really bothered, I'd say leave it be. My corolla came with them, and they are made of only soft plastic. Add to that their positioning - exactly where you want to put your foot when you get out, and you have a recipe for scratches - both of mine are scratched when everything else is still pretty pristine.

David.

Hi, is ur Corolla a 3 door? theirs this person selling T Sport side skirts for a 3 door on ebay

Thx found it, how much should they cost really? I have seen side skirt costs hundreds of pounds.

if u were u id wait until the last minute and see the price and if u wanna bid start bidding on it. u should b able to get the skirts for under £100

if u were u id wait until the last minute and see the price and if u wanna bid start bidding on it. u should b able to get the skirts for under £100

But then, that isn't painted, the guy said that i would cost around 100-130 pounds to paint it, sort it!! <_<

how much are the side skirts anyways from a toyota dealer?

But then, that isn't painted, the guy said that i would cost around 100-130 pounds to paint it, sort it!! <_<

how much are the side skirts anyways from a toyota dealer?

Well... if i were u, i would buy the skirts then save up for spraying, i dnt know how much the skirts would cost. bcos i already had skirts on mine wen i got my car

hey what does e12 mean i dont understand that

I think, yeah, I think... E12 is the 2002 new style corolla and E12 facelift is the 2005 facelift version....

E12 is just a model code?

Correct me if i am wrong

where are that side skirts??? I found on ebay mini side skirts only, not from T sport... please someone, send me link ..

sorry just realised the ones i found were the mini ones. just carry on looking i guess

I think the mini one is better!? at least for 3 doors where you don't need to worry about stepping onto the side skirt when you get off... :lol:

I think the mini one is better!? at least for 3 doors where you don't need to worry about stepping onto the side skirt when you get off... :lol:

yep, but i don't like them. they doesn't look so well by my mind..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links