Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Silencer On Ebay

Ckman85

Hi i found this TTE rear silencer on eBay for sale, i was wondering if itll fit on my Facelift Corolla 1.6 Hatchback? i know it says for TS and D-4D, but i remember G6-R saying his Silencer is for the D4-D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-COROLLA-E12-T...1QQcmdZViewItem

Hi i found this TTE rear silencer on ebay for sale, i was wondering if itll fit on my Facelift Corolla 1.6 Hatchback? i know it says for TS and D-4D, but i remember G6-R saying his Silencer is for the D4-D

G6-R may have modified his because he does have a custom de-cat pipe as well. TTE do only quote this exhaust as being for the TS and D4D (pre and post facelift). It may well fit but the bore is much bigger on the TS and D4D models and this may be where the only difference lies...

Hi i found this TTE rear silencer on ebay for sale, i was wondering if itll fit on my Facelift Corolla 1.6 Hatchback? i know it says for TS and D-4D, but i remember G6-R saying his Silencer is for the D4-D

If u give me the reg of your car,i could cross ref the part No with your car..

Pz439-e9714-00

Pz439-e9714-00

Ill u giv u my vin number instead, is that alrite? my vin number is:

SB1KZ20E30F013140

Pz439-e9714-00

Ill u giv u my vin number instead, is that alrite? my vin number is:

SB1KZ20E30F013140

It dont list that part for ure vehical,Only listed for T-Sport...

Damn, i just noticed ive got the part number for all the TTE part for the corolla and turns out the part number for my car is PZ439-E9713-00. could u check it for me if its right and see if the UK stocks this please?

Damn, i just noticed ive got the part number for all the TTE part for the corolla and turns out the part number for my car is PZ439-E9713-00. could u check it for me if its right and see if the UK stocks this please?

Just had a look,TGB have no stock untill the 16/11/05 £217.14+vat :eek:

Damn thats expensive, dnt think ill bother with that, think ill buy a after market one later, maybe Remus exhaust

Damn thats expensive, dnt think ill bother with that, think ill buy a after market one later, maybe Remus exhaust

But im sure these are Remus,well i know the old starlett sr box had tte all over it but was made buy remus???

O Really? hmm, well i mite be able to get a discount on the remus exhaust, but not sure, im not really willing to pay bout £212 for a silencer. ill probably decide on wot exhaust to get wen i decide to buy one later on. in no rush atm, just got front, rear spoiler and springs today. saving up for them to b fitted and sprayed atm

But im sure these are Remus,well i know the old starlett sr box had tte all over it but was made buy remus???

O Really? hmm, well i mite be able to get a discount on the remus exhaust, but not sure, im not really willing to pay bout £212 for a silencer. ill probably decide on wot exhaust to get wen i decide to buy one later on. in no rush atm, just got front, rear spoiler and springs today. saving up for them to b fitted and sprayed atm

The TS silencer wont fit but i have a spare TTE one for the 1.4 and 1.6!!!!!!!!! :bye:

Isit for the Facelift version? could u tell me the part number of ur exhaust and is it brand new? how much u willin to sell it for?

Nope. its 2 years old. and was on my t2 till i got tsport.....there is a new one on e-bay mate and its pretty cheap....sorry i'm too honest for my own good!

Chris

Nope. its 2 years old. and was on my t2 till i got  tsport.....there is a new one on e-bay mate and its pretty cheap....sorry i'm too honest for my own good!

Chris

Arhh its alrite then, yeh ive seen the one on eBay, not for my car im affraid, its for the TS DAMNIT. yep looks like after market exhaust then

Hello,

I didn,t modified my TTE Exhaust . My Rolla is the Facelifted model and than you need the D4D TTE exhaust because the pipe is longer and yes it wil fit exacly on a 1600 VVTI :thumbsup:

Take a look at my homepage :drool:

Hello,

I didn,t modified my TTE Exhaust . My Rolla is the Facelifted  model and than you need the D4D TTE exhaust because the pipe is longer and yes it wil fit exacly on a 1600 VVTI  :thumbsup:

Take a look at my homepage :drool:

lol, dnt worry ive checked ur site many times, but its hard finding the tte exhaust for my car

This TTE backbox will fit the NON facelifted Corolla,s buildingyear 2002-2004 :thumbsup:  1.4 liter and 1.6 liter engines

http://cgi.ebay.de/TOYOTA-TTE-Sports-twin-...1QQcmdZViewItem

But the thing is ive got a facelift version, ive emailed a photo of my car bfor, lol u should remember, i was also the same person emailing u asking the offset of the corolla

I've looked all over the internet for a silencer for my T3, couldn't fit a TTE one anywhere, Toyota dealer's told me they can't get hold of it...I've ordered the Remus one tho, for £195 from www.elite-design.co.uk. Takes them two weeks to get it in, but should be good once its on the car. I was really pleased, considering Carnoisseur quoted me £270 for it!

I've looked all over the internet for a silencer for my T3, couldn't fit a TTE one anywhere, Toyota dealer's told me they can't get hold of it...I've ordered the Remus one tho, for £195 from www.elite-design.co.uk. Takes them two weeks to get it in, but should be good once its on the car. I was really pleased, considering Carnoisseur quoted me £270 for it!

Yeh im planning to get remus exhaust from elite i live bout 20mins away from elite, but ive heard u can only get square tips from remus for the corolla? but i dnt think so, bcos u can choose ur tip design rite? bcos i dnt want square tips

Sorry, link doesn't work, but this is it-

9055020502.gif

yeh its a nice exhaust u hav their, but i dnt want a square tip one, hmmm. ill deciede wot i wanna do lata. in no rush really, so hoping one day itll pop up on eBay

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links