Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear

SMW

20:00 Today

BBC2

Top Gear

Motoring magazine presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. The chaps take their favourite supercars on a Continental road trip - the Ford GT, Ferrari F430 and Pagani Zonda. Car cultures clash when the Austin Healey Sprite takes on a Peugeot 306, and the Focus ST takes to the track

Yes, most likely. B)

Good tip on the show, by the way. If you buy a supercar. Don't ever try to park it indoors, anywhere! :lol:

just a Qs is it me or does clarkson slag jap motors???i like the guy but he just seems to slag jap stuff of a lot?? :P ;)

Yes, most likely.   B)

Good tip on the show, by the way. If you buy a supercar. Don't ever try to park it indoors, anywhere!   :lol:

I was P*ssing myself when they showed that bit :lol:

hmm - i wouldn't really want to dismantel a Zonda in the middle of Paris though :o

J

epic show...

i was crying when they tried to get the cars out of the car park

i dont think clarkson slags all jap cars off, he loves the honda s2000. i think he is just being honest. not all jap cars are good

i liked it when jeremy asked ladyman for £60 for the speed camera lol another 3 points aint it for him on his already 9 hehe

clarkson is self opinionated - he likes what HE likes

Question - Did he have his teeth whitened????? :P

J

Em would know :P !

:lol:

He hasnt had his teeth whitened! ;)

And Clarkson loves the Yaris - and the Honda Jazz - he always has - he loves Jap cars! :yes:

em loves defending the wee man . :lol:

Car cultures clash when the Austin Healey Sprite takes on a Peugeot 306

Don't remember seeing that in tonights show :unsure:

As for them getting those cars out of the underground car park..... that was hilarious.... that bridge is an awesome piece of engineering :yes:

loved the show it was excellent and the car park was g8t and the bridge was meant for car like these lol. ford focus st handled well as well was supised tht he did not dis the car lol.

Car cultures clash when the Austin Healey Sprite takes on a Peugeot 306

Don't remember seeing that in tonights show :unsure:

As for them getting those cars out of the underground car park..... that was hilarious.... that bridge is an awesome piece of engineering :yes:

Yeah, I saw that on teletext. Was looking forward to it. :rolleyes:

the bit on the S Class merc in the fog was the best, zee car has stopped

YEA 1000 POSTS

Edited by CAMSHAFT

YEA 1000 POSTS

I forgot about that - :lol:

But seriously i think these automatic braking sensors are a really bad idea - if you cant stop within a safe distance your driving too close! and what if it goes wrong and activates when you dont want it to? Its asking for trouble if you ask me! :(

YEA 1000 POSTS

I forgot about that - :lol:

But seriously i think these automatic braking sensors are a really bad idea - if you cant stop within a safe distance your driving too close! and what if it goes wrong and activates when you dont want it to? Its asking for trouble if you ask me! :(

wasnt that the same argument against airbags...

everyone was worried they'd go off when you were driving along... now they are common place...

I personally feel its a good thing, and with any luck it will filter down to normal cars quickly, because the one thing it will cut back on, is tailgating...

and although im against taking control away from the driver - assuming the technology works - and even if it works as badly as the test, its better than hitting the car in front at 70mph...

I have to disagree - i think its one more thing to go wrong - and dont you think that it will increase tailgating? People will automatically think - oh i can be as close as i like - it doesnt matter my car will stop me

and if they are going to do that might aswell have automatic speed control aswell - its only another step away from having cars where the driver does nothing apart from get in and take a seat!

<_<

yeah, i disgree with the whole auto-drive idea...

But - how can it increase tailgating? if you get too close to stop, the system will cut in - and as the video showed, its not going to stop you - but its going to help...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links