Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Colour Coded Wing Mirrors

ronnyboy696

Has anyone got there wing mirrors sprayed to match the colour of their car yet?

obviously my sr has the grey ones. i was wondering if any1 has got there painted and wanted to know if it looks anygood. the finish that is?

before i changed mine i had the standard one full colour coded, look good :thumbsup:

If you lowered a Yaris that much in reality, it would be touching the ground sitting still! I like how you have no front reg plate though, thats a nice touch! Best wheels in the world too but you sold them didn't you? :thumbsup:

I dont particularly like the Rims though and mine would preferably be on 16's so not as low! :P But yeah i mean just the no front plate n the way the red just looks n the car just looks mint n subtle! Even the big front lights and indicators dont look as bad! :P

O yeah on topic: totally get your wing mirrors sprayed! They look so much better! the only thing i would consider if what parts you get sprayed. I think just having the mirror sections sprayed as above looks smart. Having it all colour coded can look OTT

I had my SR mirrors colour coded the same as "nick SR" it makes loads of difference to the look of the car!

Definatly worth doing!

CB :thumbsup:

Yep the wheels have gone, but are not forgotten! But something equally as good will come along soon

Isn't it all about how you take the picture, not just the car in it :P

Would love the front end to look like that, but behind the number plate there is a hole cut, is that the same on all Yaris's but i did run it for a couple of months without the fron plate, still looked awesome.

Nick

I sprayed mine, I used the wrong colour primer, in the summer they look a little to blue, I'm going to redo them in the spring, along with my rear wiper arm.

It makes the car look so much together. :D

yeah im definately gonna get mine done. they look so much better. as long as the finish is good. ill get them done after christmas.

What colour is the car.. i have a set of standard mirrors which have been colour coded black. Came off my 2001 GS.

the only thing i was worried about when getting them done, was because the mirrors are plastic, i wasnt sure on the finish they would have, but as all of you have had them done. i am okay. am no longer worried.

cheers

Those mirrors that are already colour coded are also plastic, mate, not to mention the bumpers.

In fact, I think the paint keys better to the plastic than it does the metal! :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links