Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Springs Vs Standard?

sc-em

I am assuming that the T sport springs will be stiffer than the standard. Would this be correct? Also, are they shorter, ie lowering the car? This being the case, can you fit the T sport springs to standard dampers, or does this have too greater effect on the dampers travel?

I am assuming that the T sport springs will be stiffer than the standard. Would this be correct? Also, are they shorter, ie lowering the car? This being the case, can you fit the T sport springs to standard dampers, or does this have too greater effect on the dampers travel?

this has been discussed before was lot of confusion first time, springs are same on tsport and sr, just t sport has lowre chasis. so it wont do ant difference.

this has been discussed before was lot of confusion first time, springs are same on tsport and sr, just t sport has lowre chasis. so it wont do ant difference.

This has also been discussed and the SR has TTE lowered spring as standard, so they are lower than the T sport springs if they are standard.

Nick

A different chassis or just located differently. Interesting! Must be higher in the body though surely, to give the effect of lowering the car. Can't imagine toyota making a completely revised chasis, but I could be wrong.

Thats not particularly helpful. I was merely referring to the earlier reply, whom I assumed knew what they were talking about. SO what is the case then?

not in that sence anyway, yaris is a single peice body, vehicles like old landrovers have chassis, for the body to sit on top of, more the case is the suspension is different, i have a set of Tsport springs you can try as you dont live far from me, other wise take one out + eye them up against each other.

Lee (Knightrider) had 'customised' yaris 1litre springs in his and he reckoned they were definately softer and springier than his t-sport ones

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links