Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Verso Fuel

sandereo

Hi There -

Any one know how many litres left when the Corolla Verso fuel light comes up?

I have also noticed that I can do +-400km with the first half of the tank, but with the second half only +-200km.

Thanx

Erwin

hi mate moved this topic into the verso forum may be better answered here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There -

I have also noticed that I can do +-400km with the first half of the tank, but with the second half only +-200km.

Thanx

Erwin

Hi!

I had a 1.8 liter petrol verso before my new 2.2 d4D 177hp verso and as far as I know the light comes when there is about 10 liters left. According to the cars onboard computer when it says that the range is 0 km I have manaed to go for atleast 30 km before refueling, this is, however, not a certainity since the range varies from time to time. At that time I managed to get 57 litres in the tank, so having in mind that the tank is 6o litres and atleast 2-3 litres is in the fuellines, I´d say that I had atleast 30 left until completely With the new clean power diesel I can go for atleast 60km when the range is 0km.

• 3 months later...

Hi There -

Thanx

Erwin

Erwin,

Glad I'm not the only one who has spotted this. My fuel gauge goes down much quicker once it has passed 1/2 way also. Seems to me that the gauge is somehow calibrated exponentially !

• 1 month later...

Tell me about it, the fuel seems to vanish somewhere after the 1/2 way mark, I drive a 2.0D4D Verso, I find that the warning light comes on when I have about 10 litres left, about 60 miles left to go, in the tank!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links