Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Sr

Woody27

Hey guys!

I have been around on the yaris forum for about a year now and i can finally buy one! The thing is i cant find one! :crybaby: I have tried all the usual sources such as autotrader and exchange&mart and just cant find one!

I'm after a 1.3 Yaris SR in Red for around £3.5k. I have seen others on the market around this price so know that it is acheivable just i cant find one in red! So yeah any ideas on where to look or maybe your selling one yourself!

Im based in Aylesbury and am willing to travel for the right car!

Common peoples please help me find the car i have wanted for a whole year!

Cheers,

Woody :thumbsup:

OMG your an absolute JEM em :P How come i didnt find that when i did a national search and searched?! It either must have just been added or autotrader being odd! Admitedly mileage tad high but decent price n if i get it down a bit more it a bargain! Thanks!!!!!

No probs mate - happy to help! :thumbsup:

Word of advice - call them asap, even if its just to enquire, because cars in the Autotrader go fast! Especially bargain cars like that one!

I hope you get it, it really is a really nice car! B)

OMG your an absolute JEM em :P How come i didnt find that when i did a national search and searched?! It either must have just been added or autotrader being odd! Admitedly mileage tad high but decent price n if i get it down a bit more it a bargain! Thanks!!!!!

Try and get it for 3k dude :thumbsup: !

Im on 54k and im 01 plate ...... and I was hoping it's worth around 4.5k :wacko:

Hope it's what your after dude - if not you can buy mine and spray it red ;) !

Yes and I've just played with the colour of one of the photos and it's a proper red. :yes:

Good luck!

Cheers all! Yeah my dad said dont ring until thursday as they wont hold it but i think its worth a go! He is up for driving me down on weekend so is a very real possibility she could be mine! Just need to get on the blower tonight and just ask around it etc. Aint really got any questions to ask just i wana make contact to show interest! Will need to get address etc anyway so may aswell ask all at once!

Im well excited now! Just hope it goes successful! Was hoping it would be W reg (for Woody of course!) but V reg will do at decent price :D

Im well excited now! Just hope it goes successful! Was hoping it would be W reg (for Woody of course!) but V reg will do at decent price :D

V is half a W :)

Well i got a call back from her tonight and we are going to see it on sunday if it doesnt sell before! (fingers crossed it doesnt!) Sounded really good with the only disappointments being that it is about to run out of TAX and MOT so we gona try get the MOT thrown in before we buy it so its checked and sorted. Also it got FSH so i quite happy about that with lady owners! Really looking forward to it now (if you cant tell!)

Will keep you all updated!!!

Thanks again Em!

Cheers all im just hoping its still there at the weekend!!! Everything crossed that it will still be there sat! I cant wait! If all goes to plan get i will get it bit under the price and she will update MOT in the week. That way when my dads down that way working next weekend he can pick it up on way through so it here sat nite! :D

Cheers all im just hoping its still there at the weekend!!! Everything crossed that it will still be there sat! I cant wait! If all goes to plan get i will get it bit under the price and she will update MOT in the week. That way when my dads down that way working next weekend he can pick it up on way through so it here sat nite! :D

Oh I so hope you get this car and that it's AOK, of course. You want it so much! :D

A little cautionary advice though, don't get too seduced. If it turns out to be a lemon, you can still walk away and go on searching. You want, heck, you deserve, a car that you will be happy with. :yes:

Oh I so hope you get this car and that it's AOK, of course. You want it so much! :D

A little cautionary advice though, don't get too seduced. If it turns out to be a lemon, you can still walk away and go on searching. You want, heck, you deserve, a car that you will be happy with. :yes:

I got a knew best friend :D Lol na i totally appreciate your advice and your totally right as i REALLY want this car! But yeah i keep reminding myself that it could be full of scratches and dents and even if i am finding it hard to find yaris sr's in red atm it doesn't mean i wouldn't find the right one eventually! :P

Cheers mate and i have been looking through my haynes manual for it to see what should be checked at 60k miles (if anyones interested its to check if the engines rattly as that indicates the cams in the vvti system becoming blunt) But yeah im going to check the fsh for the checks at the other service intervals. Plus my dads taking me and he has a rather extensive knowledge on cars so i let him test drive it to indentify any problems!

Day after tomorrow now so :D! Everything crossed that no one sees it sat as thats a definate possibility as i would imagine people would go on saturday to see it.

But yeah you guys will hear as soon as i know dont you worry!!!

Just came home from work to find it got sold today :( So that sucks but im sure i find another one! I best start looking again then! Hope theres one around soon rather than later! Hopefully this time one nearer aylesbury then birmingham! :P But yeah im willing to travel for one!

So guys keep your eyes peeled :P I WILL HAVE ONE :P

Aww mate, that really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that.... I'll keep my dodgy lady eyes open for you for another! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Woody - you're going to either love me or hate me but I've found you another - its a little above your price, but I'm sure you could barter him/her down a bit....

4th one down, red SR!

Appears to be in London if thats any use for you? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Demonic Angel

Yeah i saw before but im not sure if i could get the price down by much! i need really below 3.5k and i doubt that would be possible with this car! (its an 02 plate so i highly doubt i will be able to get it into my price range) May be worth a try though i suppose! Other thing is its 125 miles away from me so at that price and that many miles away from me im not sure its doable! I dunno if it is in london as im 40 miles odd from london so makes me wonder but i dunno. Im gona email them to ask about the car but yeah cheers.

Any others and i will be hugely grateful!

I just had a search about too, doesn't seem to be many for sale

Maybe hang on a month or two to get a new selection on the market

Yarischopped.jpg

B)

Yeah just obviously the sooner i get the better really! But yeah dont tease me with your car as you know i love it!!! :P Shame it out of my range though! Anyway atleast your car shows me its definately the car i want! soooo sexy!

There enough SR's for sale in my range just no red ones!!! :(

There enough SR's for sale in my range just no red ones!!! :(

Get it sprayed :P !

And you do actually know when they say red ones go faster they are actually lying :lol::lol: :P

And you do actually know when they say red ones go faster they are actually lying :lol::lol: :P

Really? :ermm::lol:

Woody, that car looks mint! Beg, borrow or, no, forget the last option, the other five hundred!

Nah, seriously, easy to say but harder to do. Pity though. :yes:

Yeh i would probably be able to make up the extra money but i wana find out a bit more information about that car first (waiting for email back from guy) Its the distance away that makes me think this car has to be mint for it to be worth the travel really! Plus it may not be worth me spending the extra to get a newer car as it would eat into money i have saved to spend on bits for it. Will have to see what he emails back!

Cheers again people

That one was just too far away to justify the extra money but i have found another over budget but close to home that im considering! Its hard to decide whether to pay a bit more for a crisp one when i could still get a well looked after one im my range and also have money left to do what i want to it (atleast start) I think im going to have to wait for one in my range really so i can then afford the HU i want and a few other little upgrades i want to do.

Remember guys if you find any others to give me a shout!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links