Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T-sport, 22k, Ftsh

knightrider

What the reserve out of interest? it at 99p with 4 bids even though starting bid was 99p :S Lush car and you know i LURVE it but things can only get bigger and better? I hope so

EDIT: Current and last owner both being ladies? :!Removed!: O lee i didnt realise you were a ladyboy! :P Or does that mean you drive like a lady? *runs for the hills!* :crutchy:

tis all in me mums names so its namely her car,

but id rather buy off me than my mum shes never washed a car in her life and doesnt know how to fill her washer fluid up let alone the oil, but the majority dont see it that way,

Fair play :D But doesnt your mum also not race 1/4 miles :P But na best of luck with the sale! Im sure she will fly off your hands!

Damn it's tempting...

well graham if you let me know what you want to pay me i'm flexible with the price as its you,

hey mate, can you PM me what you're wanting for it? quite tempted if the price is right. have u got any of the old mods you had on it around aswell?

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links