Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Car! ......

Jimlad

20mr.jpg

Well I thought it was funny. The sale of my mr2 fell through, the chap is having alot of personal probs at the moment etc, so I've decided to keep the 2 for the time being!!!

I've just got my pot joint fixed, getting my speedo fixed next week and I've got the car booked into Dastek 21st March to get the overboosting issue sorted! After that I'm gonna get a few comsetic bits sorted out.

After that! ...... I'm thinking of going for uprated intercooler, T3/4 T40E turbo, new manifold. Then obviously some larger injectors, fuel pump and a remap.

I'm actually quite looking fwd to going mad on the mr2.... :)

What are ya like Jim?!!! :D

Fair play for planning on taking the 2 further.

I'm in 2 minds right now too.

Next step for my car is larger turbo (not sure which yet), external wastegate, pistons, conrods, ECU (MoTeC M800 maybe)... or Supra TT. :huh:

Took a Supra TT out last week (supposedly 350+bhp) and all it did was make me realise how damn quick my car is...

Well if I did get another car I would just spend loads on that anyway... so might as well spend it on the two. I've neglected it the past few months, so it's time to give it some love... (ooo er!)

I need to get my cars bodywork as mint as it was 2004 JAE. I don't fancy going crazy with engine internals at the moment (possibly headgasket), unless I can do them myself.

But a new turbo, intercooler, injectors, fuel pump + remap will see me happy for the mean time anyway.

loving the plan Jim!! get it cleaned up for the major meets and get the engine a bit more tuned for a laugh!

I think its great your keeping the car too mate, nice one!!

Jim you crazy cat! :lol:

Anyhow, glad to see you're keeping the '2 for now and I look forward to seeing it at this years meets! :D :thumbsup:

Keep the 2, a few people near me have Supra TT, and yeah, the 2 whips its for speed, and most of them are autos !....not really what you want on a tubby !

you'd lose so much cash aswell Jim if you sold, Im gonna lose big time on mine when she goes, but shes gotta, as im going traveling in 5 days ! but I would just go sill yon her if I was staying !

well done for keeping her...she is a minter and would be a tough competition to beat it..

bring on the mods cant wait to see what you got in mind now lol

Great news mate that you are keeping the Mr2. Just knew that you couldn't live without it mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Good news Jim :yes: . After all the time, money and efort you`ve put into the 2, It would`ve beena shame to sell it. Good luck with the future plans. :thumbsup:

Dude, you not getting the RX-7 now?

Where the heck have you come from?!

Dont think hell be getting these mods for a while cos his employers suck ***** :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links