Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Does It Always Rain On Me

macatak

:censor: heard rattle from front of car last night, checked it out this morning and found that i need 2 front shocks,a cv joint a rear topshock mounting and to top it all, theres a leak from my sump! :crybaby:

:censor: heard rattle from front of car last night, checked it out this morning and found that i need 2 front shocks,a cv joint a rear topshock mounting and to top it all, theres a leak from my sump! :crybaby:

What!.... all that hardly happened overnight!!!??? :blink:

no i dont have the car lowered at all so i dunno how it happened :wacko: but i know its gonna b expensive to get fixed. That puts all the mods on hold for a while anyway :crybaby:

Man that sounds really bad, hope it not too mcuh to fix!!

what you do get black cat cross you path and break few mirros to get that much bad luck that all that goes wrong at once?

I hope that never happenas to my car, but then i replaced pretty much most of my AE92 other then body work.

Regards

Phil.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links