Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

06 Plates

Demonic Angel

06 plates got released today - how many have you seen?

I saw two - a lovely red Lexus IS driving past work as I was staring out of the window and I also drove behind a light blue Ford Ka - both were brand spanking new 06 registrations...

The Ka was excreting a horrible stench though - I had to stick the air on recirc - it wreaked! :lol: I wish I could say that Fords smell, but I can't, else other half will tell me off! :lol:

Its a game Rich and I play, we always look out for the new registrations as and when they come out.... :thumbsup:

Not seen any yet but I'm sure I'll soon see some to remind me my car is getting older. :P

I think the smell from the Ka is its cat. It'll wear off.

Damn, picked up a new "55" plate" merc vito van monday...out of date already! :D

My boss got a new 06 today - haven't seen it yet and can't even bring myself to type what it is so just don't ask !

Damn, picked up a new "55" plate" merc vito van monday...out of date already! :D

Richs Focus is 55 plate, only had it 2 weeks! :lol:

This every 6 months of changing plates saga takes the fun out of buying a new ccar

I do agree with that.... your cars only new for a maximum of 6 months.... then its like last seasons trousers :rolleyes:

Its a game Rich and I play, we always look out for the new registrations as and when they come out.... :thumbsup:

Next you'll be telling us you play the game where you guess what your neighbours are doing in their house, and then go and have a nosey....

"They get old so fast" :lol:

I used to do that too Em, but I can't keep up since they chaned it the the ultra-confusing 6-month cycle.

I saw one today - a shiny black Polo!

:thumbsup:

A

not seen any 06 plates

i used to play that game, spot the new reg...now i play, abuse the ignorant driver

not seen any 06 plates

i used to play that game, spot the new reg...now i play, abuse the ignorant driver

Lol - shout and wave fists at the person with their "!Removed!" lights on during the daytime/ using the mobile without handsfree, is my game nowadays.... :censor:

I generally point and laugh at people who buy new cars ..

"depreciacion" is a horrid thing :D I'd rather buy a car I know I'm not going to loose 70% of it's value in 3 years ..

The fact a new Fiesta ST (150PS model) costs more new than my S2000, a years insurance and a trip to Nurburgring ..

and then you end up with a Ford.

I normally dont notice the 'new plates', mainly because i dont pay any attention...

However, i walked out of the dentist 15 minutes ago - on the phone to Ryan, and saw what looked like a nice SL55...

What it was - was a black Mclaren Mercedes SLR.

and as i watched it burble past, i realised it was a 06 reg!

Seen 'another' 3 series beamer on the silly plates

Seen two... A very nice black Audi A4 and the best... a softmint-green Corsa on the back of an AA truck!!! :lol::lol::lol:

a softmint-green Corsa on the back of an AA truck!!! :lol::lol::lol:

PMSL :lol:

I generally point and laugh at people who buy new cars ..

"depreciacion" is a horrid thing :D I'd rather buy a car I know I'm not going to loose 70% of it's value in 3 years ..

i point at myself in the mirror and laugh! had two new cars and lost a frigging fortune! :!Removed!:

old cars rule really

Me too - and sometimes I do wonder why....

But then I think - they're new, no one else has had them apart from you and the car was what you wanted.... heck, its worth the extra cost! :D

Not seen any 06 plates yet but saw something 100% better today - I was behind a dark blue Ferrari Challenge Stradale at the petrol station.

I thought my car had a reasonable roar but when that thing took off it sounded like a missile!

Me wants one - shame they cost £133k.

Yesterday me and my Sister (on the way to Fords) followed a new 06 Plate small Mercedes Car..

Off topic but we were pleasantly surprised at Ford as the glovebox catch on her Mondeo had got stuck, leaving the V5 in the glovebox which was no good when she needed to get tax and they took the car round to the workshop & released it all for free ! :o

Got meself an 06 car today, as a treat....

Got an Aygo courtesy car whilst the Yaris is in for warranty.

Registered today, it'd been taken out by one person already this afternoon.

Poor thing only had 36 miles on the clock when I got it - shame I can't tell how far I'd revved it to.... :driving:

:D

We had one delivered at 9am as a hirecar :blink: She had to give it back today and didnt want to :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links