Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk2 Mr2 Panel Day Glo Badge

ToyotaTosh

bought this off eBay.... does anyone know where it wires upto as mine is a UK model and doesnt have a harness for it. anyone have diagrams ? ?

thanks

Are these standard toyota parts?? Didn't know any mr2 came with these as stock?.... maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, you should be able to simply cut into your sidelight wiring and use that mate. Pretty easy to do. 30mins max includung removing your lights.

ah... you need a transformer??....

Works the same as your's & our Dash clocks , if it's a toyota one, there was alad on imoc or mr2oc

making them which I think had it inside the Badge.

yeh its the toyota part...no transformer with it tho.

any info on these? ?

read up on imoc about this so could i get the genuine toyota transformer or just get one that does the trick?

thanks

Think I have one some where for the dash lights, if I can find it tomorrow you can have it for the cost to post to you, you will have to adapt (sp) it to fit though.

Paul.

thankyou very much indeedy !

like the look of that front Badge as well i'll watch that myself java script:emoticon(':drool:', 'smid_9')

The transformer is an inverter that takes 12 volts DC and converts it to 70 volts AC. Most of the dial onoes give out 100 volts AC and can kill the Badge. Considering that one of these went for over $700 US on the american eBay you don't want to kill it. If you get in touch with PeterGUK (Peter Gidden) over on MR2OC he'll point you in the direction where he bought his from (Farnells in Leeds IIRC). IIRC it was he who sold the one for $700.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links