Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sunday Drivers, Cyclists Or Caravans

nightrax

Which on Pi33's you off the most? l would have to say its all of them myself...

Sunday GOD DAMN drivers on the M25, doing 60 in the fast lane :ffs: - WTF are you doing !!!!!

Cyclists - Stop being a pain in the **** in rush hour, do u want to me to run you over !!

Caravans - Stay in your DAMN LANE !!!! your not and HGV for christsake!

So which annoys you more, or anything else on the road for that matter ?

(And Breath :D )

Sunday GOD DAMN drivers on the M25, doing 60 in the fast lane :ffs: - WTF are you doing !!!!!

there's no such thing as a "fast" lane.

there can be a legimite reason for doing 60 in the outside lane, that is if the person in the lane on the left is driving slower than 60 and you want to overtake them!

what pisses me off more is people who don't know the proper use for lane, and "fast lane" is definetely not one of them !

You are indeed correct it is called the - Outside Lane.

Im sure there is a good reason for these people doing 60 in the outside lane,

BUT - You would be Breaking the Highway Code!!

Lane discipline

238: You should drive in the left-hand lane if the road ahead is clear. If you are overtaking a number of slower moving vehicles it may be safer to remain in the centre or outer lanes until the manoeuvre is completed rather than continually changing lanes. Return to the left-hand lane once you have overtaken all the vehicles or if you are delaying traffic behind you.

The point l am trying to make is, if a person whats to overtake, fine. But if you see traffic is building up behind you have the courtesy to move over and let over people past. Not sit there in your own little dream world!

You are indeed correct it is called the - Outside Lane.

Im sure there is a good reason for these people doing 60 in the outside lane,

BUT - You would be Breaking the Highway Code!!

Lane discipline

238: You should drive in the left-hand lane if the road ahead is clear. If you are overtaking a number of slower moving vehicles it may be safer to remain in the centre or outer lanes until the manoeuvre is completed rather than continually changing lanes. Return to the left-hand lane once you have overtaken all the vehicles or if you are delaying traffic behind you.

The point l am trying to make is, if a person whats to overtake, fine. But if you see traffic is building up behind you have the courtesy to move over and let over people past. Not sit there in your own little dream world!

Cyclists down country lanes two abreast..... :censor: :censor: :censor:

As I live out in the sticks these M***** are a frequent site....and they dont move either..so a little gentle persuasion gets them to move... :angry: big RAV bumber verses small bike back wheel :thumbsup:

there's no such thing as a "fast" lane.

there can be a legimite reason for doing 60 in the outside lane, that is if the person in the lane on the left is driving slower than 60 and you want to overtake them!

what pisses me off more is people who don't know the proper use for lane, and "fast lane" is definetely not one of them !

Chill out mate.

what pi***s me off is t***s who drive bmw,s they think they own the road, :censor: pity they haven't got the intelligence to buy a toyota. let the boys play with the toys, while the men and women (who are better drivers than anyone in a b.m.w.) drive the best. :thumbsup:

what pi***s me off is t***s who drive bmw,s they think they own the road

:yes: They do my head in too, was overtaking a 5 series today when the driver suddently decides to floor it and try to hold me on the wrong side of the road! :ffs: Muppet...

:yes: They do my head in too, was overtaking a 5 series today when the driver suddently decides to floor it and try to hold me on the wrong side of the road! :ffs: Muppet...

yes but you did say try :lol: , it's the boys again, one day they may be men. mind you with a big fat panzer waggon they couldn't pass wind :lol:

yes but you did say try :lol: , it's the boys again, one day they may be men. mind you with a big fat panzer waggon they couldn't pass wind :lol:

Yes, he did try, but failed :D

Thing that gets me is why? he was doing between 40-50mph beforehand so there was no need for him to do that just because a 13 yr old car starts passing him :P

Thing that gets me is why? he was doing between 40-50mph beforehand so there was no need for him to do that just because a 13 yr old car starts passing him :P

All BMW have a built in fault from the factory, for driving over here... They cant turn left.... Thats why they are always a !Removed! paper from your rear bumper in the outside lane and dont move over...

a ford model t could pass a bmw it takes 2 minutes for the brain to tell the foot to press the pedal, then it's the wrong one. :lol:

see you were wrong chatman it's not the outside lane it's the bmw lane

a ford model t could pass a bmw it takes 2 minutes for the brain to tell the foot to press the pedal, then it's the wrong one. :lol:

see you were wrong chatman it's not the outside lane it's the bmw lane

oops sorry I did forget that part.....

Most car drivers are just as bad as each other, regardless of what they drive. BMW, Audi, Mercedes (even Toyota drivers) etc. Company car drivers tend to be the worse, as it's not their car.

Handling & braking (standard brakes that is) wise a Corolla will never touch a BMW down a country road, unless it lets you. I've driven BMW's & Toyota Corolla T Sport. The BMW has far more grip & balance a front wheel drive Corolla can only dream about. Unless you've spent bucket loads of cash sorting it out.

Pb

:wacko:

Most car drivers are just as bad as each other, regardless of what they drive. BMW, Audi, Mercedes (even Toyota drivers) etc. Company car drivers tend to be the worse, as it's not their car.

Handling & braking (standard brakes that is) wise a Corolla will never touch a BMW down a country road, unless it lets you. I've driven BMW's & Toyota Corolla T Sport. The BMW has far more grip & balance a front wheel drive Corolla can only dream about. Unless you've spent bucket loads of cash sorting it out.

Pb

yes i agree i only said it because someone registered as corolla t skip with abusive location and as a car said, "big fat bimma not a sh1tty toyota", thankfully he has now been removed from this discussion. but unfortunately makes me look like i hate bmw no, just certain ar*** who happens to drive them :thumbsup:

yes i agree i only said it because someone registered as corolla t skip with abusive location and as a car said, "big fat bimma not a sh1tty toyota", thankfully he has now been removed from this discussion. but unfortunately makes me look like i hate bmw no, just certain ar*** who happens to drive them :thumbsup:

Ahh all upset are u now?? - Its only a bit of fun!!

BUT rear wheel drive far outweighs inferior front wheel drive!!

Its only a bit of fun!!

Whatever floats your boat :huh:

and try your RWD up against 4WD :P

Its only a bit of fun!!

If a good 4wd system then fair play, it wll :censor: all over my bm!

BUT if its one of those cheap :censor: 4wd systems like most tend (you can actually feels the car bouncing between the front and rear diff :sick: ) to be then no! I'll stick to the RWD!

People who don't over take cars going way to slowly. As in 40mph :angry: were it perfectly safe to do 60mph :blink: .

Somepeople won't even over take tractors :ffs: !

• 2 weeks later...

People who don't over take cars going way to slowly. As in 40mph :angry: were it perfectly safe to do 60mph :blink: .

Somepeople won't even over take tractors :ffs: !

now your talking serious ar****les usually greyhairs practicing for their funeral. but stick out so you cannot get by them either. :ffs: :censor: :ffs:

[

Ahh all upset are u now?? - Its only a bit of fun!!

BUT rear wheel drive far outweighs inferior front wheel drive!!

not upset now it was just this forum is moderated and you have to moderate your language, when you signed up your details where a little risky to say the least see you've changed them :thumbsup: . if you join gold there are two sections that are un moderated so you can blow your stack no problems. and yes i used to have a v12 jag, rear wheel drive loved it in snow had to watch it when diff lock activated as it tries to throw you through the hedge. but thats another story. :o

Its only a bit of fun!!

If a good 4wd system then fair play, it wll :censor: all over my bm!

BUT if its one of those cheap :censor: 4wd systems like most tend (you can actually feels the car bouncing between the front and rear diff :sick: ) to be then no! I'll stick to the RWD!

you are talking in the toyota owners club forum, toyota doesn't make anything cheap it's the best and the best don't mess :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links