Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Have You Voted?

reece

Not just London local elections - it's a select number around the country.

Couldn't be fudged with mine. Conservatives always win around here, and they seem to be doing a pretty good job.

Only just got back in from the garage too, so I'm knackered, and can't be bothered to walk 2 mins downhill, to the village hall. It would mean a 20min walk back up hill afterwards.... :D

Spoiling a ballot paper is immature and doesn't do a thing and you know that!!!!

hmmm are spoiling and not voting effectively the same?

bcos if the turnout rate falls below a certain level.. think its around 20% then its took as a national vote of 'no confidence' in the system and government is supposed to be dissolved, the politicians get fired and it all starts from scratch with fresh faces, all effected by the queen or some cak...

this is why i dont vote, and if spoiling is considered as the same then theyre contributing to this. If you vote for a scummy party and they get in your just as responsible as anyone else who voted for them, and if you vote against a party you dont want in then your just as responsible for any situation effected as you 'played the game'. If you dont vote, your refusing to 'play the game as it sucks' and just as entitled as anyone else to complain; if not moreso, about any party you please as that would likely be the reason for not voting... theyre all scammers and thieves pretending to be good for the country when in reality theyre in it for themselves and their own agendas.

Spoiling a ballot paper is immature and doesn't do a thing and you know that!!!!

hmmm are spoiling and not voting effectively the same?

bcos if the turnout rate falls below a certain level.. think its around 20% then its took as a national vote of 'no confidence' in the system and government is supposed to be dissolved, the politicians get fired and it all starts from scratch with fresh faces, all effected by the queen or some cak...

this is why i dont vote, and if spoiling is considered as the same then theyre contributing to this. If you vote for a scummy party and they get in your just as responsible as anyone else who voted for them, and if you vote against a party you dont want in then your just as responsible for any situation effected as you 'played the game'. If you dont vote, your refusing to 'play the game as it sucks' and just as entitled as anyone else to complain; if not moreso, about any party you please as that would likely be the reason for not voting... theyre all scammers and thieves pretending to be good for the country when in reality theyre in it for themselves and their own agendas.

i did vote, and do vote, however, can't argue with your comments at all - my sentiments nearly :thumbsup:

I personally think that anybody that doesn't vote deserves the resulting government that they get and forego the right to complain.

:thumbsup:

Couldn't of said it better myself.

People who don't vote don't have to right to complain about what happens in regards to politics.

If i don't vote my mom and dad moan at me something cronic. My mom says "women died so you can have your vote"

It would be good for a party such as BNP to get a few more seats then it might widen the eyes of other parties to stop all this cr4p with the asylam seekers.

I personally think that anybody that doesn't vote deserves the resulting government that they get and forego the right to complain.

:thumbsup:

Exactly... if you want a say, you've got to do it... not that it makes much difference, but at least you're vaguely contributing to the result that you want, even if it is a rubbish one.. :yes:

i did a bit back

but just ticked them all and drew a massive phalus on it

which is my understanding of any political party in general

That explains a lot and doesn’t surprise me...

Just don't vote BNP whatever............

i couldnt give a flying fig, regardless of whos in the hotseat we'll still hate them and theyll ruin this cess pit of a country even more! So on that grounds ill rant and rave as much as i want :lol:

and...

ok so theyre a little extreme but if you stand for the BNPs policys then why not? (not that i would personally)

for those who believe the above....

there was me thinking that those who voted deserve exactly the same thing... to get shafted on a regular basis... at least non voters didnt choose their method of social torture

theres a reason they dont put a 'none of them' box on the paper....

its because they know how many people would likely tick it!

Oh and people who died for freedom of speech democracy or whatever else anyone would like to put in there didnt just fight for people to agree with a bunch of liars that scam the populace... they died so people could say screw them all too.

If say 51% of the country decide theyre all unfit... isnt that a majority view that theyre worthless and should be got rid of? Doesnt that 51% have the right to be represented? or do we all forget about them and put a majority through something they dont agree with cos their opinion is null n void and bcos it suits 49%? some democracy that would be....

for those who believe the above....

there was me thinking that those who voted deserve exactly the same thing... to get shafted on a regular basis... at least non voters didnt choose their method of social torture

theres a reason they dont put a 'none of them' box on the paper....

its because they know how many people would likely tick it!

Oh and people who died for freedom of speech democracy or whatever else anyone would like to put in there didnt just fight for people to agree with a bunch of liars that scam the populace... they died so people could say screw them all too.

If say 51% of the country decide theyre all unfit... isnt that a majority view that theyre worthless and should be got rid of? Doesnt that 51% have the right to be represented? or do we all forget about them and put a majority through something they dont agree with cos their opinion is null n void and bcos it suits 49%? some democracy that would be....

i wholly and 110% agree with that

theyre all con artists desperate to get into the history books, yet i feel forced to give one of them the benefit of the doubt just so i can complain

i agree... if there was a 'theyre all :censor: box' then there would be a landslide victory for no government at all, and perhaps this country would be a nice place to live

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links