Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Convoy Rg

Leeky

Well people, who is convoying with us? :D We'll be heading up friday. Anyone got a prefference as to where we meet?

Thinking a 1pm meet at J11 .. then M4 -> M25 -> A1

Sounds silly, but I might be up for joining you as I'll be on my way from France.

I'll need to suss out my timings a bit closer to the time, but I'll let you know :thumbsup:

Alan

Sounds silly, but I might be up for joining you as I'll be on my way from France.

I'll need to suss out my timings a bit closer to the time, but I'll let you know :thumbsup:

Alan

If you are going Via Dover, it'd be best to meet us on the A1 - otherwise it's the long way round the M25 ..

Thinking a 1pm meet at J11 .. then M4 -> M25 -> A1

Coolio, now all we gotta do it arrange when we are doing Makro for booze food and bbq :lol:

Alan

If you are going Via Dover, it'd be best to meet us on the A1 - otherwise it's the long way round the M25 ..

Hmm, yeah - coming back from the tunnel but it depends whether I decided to stay over in France or say over with little sister in Camberley instead...

A

• 1 month later...

makro reading friday about 1230ish

Just found the link to this thread. We are coming from Swindon with Tango2 and its Shadow, So is it the Eastbound services on the M4 at 13.00 or Makro at 12.30?

Dave and Cynth

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links