Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Corolla

ae111sr

I've finally done it and bought myself a new Corolla SR D-4D 2 litre turbo diesel. I need something with better fuel economy that the silver SR that I've had since 1998 - and for those of you that know my silver car, I still own it and it's NOT for sale :lol:

The new SR is Alsace Granite (metallic dark grey) comes with front lip, side skirts, rear TTE spoiler, rear bumper extensions, 16" alloys and has rear privacy glass, leather covered steering wheel and gear knob. All in all a good package. I've uploaded pics into my gallery but here's a taster

gallery_1879_366_31402.jpg

EDIT

Should have said that the modifying has started already - had the car just 6 days and it's been lowered on TTE springs :lol: :shutit:

This is after years of saying no I don't like the E12 whenever I showed up :lol:

Looks very good in Granite too :thumbsup:

Paul.

loooks like a t sport but with 5 doors!

damn i wish i had 5 doors. I don't have a family but the doors on 3 door cars have to be opened wider to get out.

This is after years of saying no I don't like the E12 whenever I showed up :lol:

Looks very good in Granite too :thumbsup:

Paul.

It's taken this long to grow on me :rolleyes:

loooks like a t sport but with 5 doors!

damn i wish i had 5 doors. I don't have a family but the doors on 3 door cars have to be opened wider to get out.

You're right about the doors - that's one reason why I bought this. I have a dodgy right knee and have trouble getting out of the doors on my other 3 door Corolla.

Good luck with your new car! The TTE springs are the best thing you can do to the E12 Corolla imo! :thumbsup: Still retains most of the comfort.

I suppose it'll be a TTE chip next!????? :lol:

Good luck with your new car! The TTE springs are the best thing you can do to the E12 Corolla imo! :thumbsup: Still retains most of the comfort.

At the moment they TTE ondo do chips for the pre-facelift Corolla. Shouldn't be long though :thumbsup:

Looking good john B)

it looked the dogs private parts when we saw you :thumbsup:

mark says he'll give you florian's e mail address so you can get him to sort a chip for you :D

Good choice John :thumbsup: I had to double take at one of these the other day as I hadn't seen one before. Looked very nice. What's the performance like? Was begging for the TTE springs from looking at the pictures.

Joe

Looking good john B)

it looked the dogs private parts when we saw you :thumbsup:

mark says he'll give you florian's e mail address so you can get him to sort a chip for you :D

Kim - looks even better now it's been lowered. Better hand on to that email address until I'v egot some more savings :lol:

PPPfffftttt and you didn't give me a shout first !!!

My toyota's are building up, work for Nissan but so far sold Corolla's, Avensis and MR2's :D

Good choice John :thumbsup: I had to double take at one of these the other day as I hadn't seen one before. Looked very nice. What's the performance like? Was begging for the TTE springs from looking at the pictures.

Joe

Not sure about performance yet as it's only done 600 miles - have to take it easy for at least 1200 according to the owners manual. It pulls well at low revs though - something I've got used to with the supercharger and something I didn't want to lose.

Hi john

Well what can i say mate very very nice mate. Love the color mate and you are right it does look a lot better now that it's lower. Look forward to seen the car in the flesh mate.

Take care mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

PPPfffftttt and you didn't give me a shout first !!!

My toyota's are building up, work for Nissan but so far sold Corolla's, Avensis and MR2's :D

Ryan, sorry mate - didn't know you sold Toyotas too.

We were looking for a used corolla but every one I called about had just been sold - typical. We were offered this at £200 more than a 6 month old one with 6,000 miles on the clock :thumbsup:

Congrats John,

And that's the spec I made up on the toyota website for myself haha.

I'm looking at 5doors because I don't wanna have to change it again like others have had to do with their 3doors cars when I'm settled (eventually)

AND NOW TOYOTA ARE "SUPPOSEDLY" DOING A COST PRICE OFFER.

(not sure if its just on selected models or across whole range)

Richard K

Lovely car, perfect daily driver. My parents are considering something similar. And seeing as my gf now drives my car more than me I'd like one too! This surely now means you can go to town on the ae111 and rip the interior out for lightness!

At the moment they TTE ondo do chips for the pre-facelift Corolla. Shouldn't be long though :thumbsup:

What's the difference? And what would be the gains on the facelift? I was interested in an SR D4D company car at one stage whilst sneaking on TTE springs and chip...

What's the difference? And what would be the gains on the facelift? I was interested in an SR D4D company car at one stage whilst sneaking on TTE springs and chip...

From what I've been able to find on websites for other types of chips the connectors used are different

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links