Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Car.....

Jimlad

more piccys added .............

Marktplaats-044.jpg

Marktplaats-052.jpg

Marktplaats-053.jpg

Marktplaats-054.jpg

Marktplaats-055.jpg

Marktplaats-056.jpg

Glad to see it's already stripped out... saves me all the hassle!!! :D

I have a 5 quid on him keeping a month then swapping it for something else!

Running out of cars I actually would like to realistically own!! :D

Anyway... you can speak... how many cars you had recently?... lol.

Cant say the RX7 is one of my favourites, but as we all know. If it lights your candle, then why not. Hope you enjoy the experience. :thumbsup:

Oh. and the alarm clock.... Is an NGK O2 wideband sensor. :thumbsup:

What is it about RX-7s and crazy oversized spoilers?

Its like everyone that owns one thinks... I know, I've got this achingly beautiful car, I'll go find the biggest naffest GT style wing I can possibly lay my hands on and bolt it on the back. God why? Even if it serves some aerodynamic purpose (other than creating loads of drag) couldn't it be done a bit less ludicrously?

Other than that I love it :) Change the damn wing though ;)

Looks mental!

Bloke up the road keeps getting these RX7's his current one is running 660bhp!

Shame you aint keepimg the Supra tho, would have been a nice project.

Well if this falls through, I'll happily projectise the Supra.

Not sure about the wing on the rx7 myself, but it kinda goes with the madness of the car!! Will be changing it for a CF wing tho .... and no, not the Halfords one!

yikes, i've been away too long!

jim has a supra, and he had a gti-r? and he has a missus and a nipper?!.........(he always wanted an rx7 - no news there! :rolleyes: )

i really have missed some serious gossip :D

yikes, i've been away too long!

jim has a supra, and he had a gti-r? and he has a missus and a nipper?!.........(he always wanted an rx7 - no news there! :rolleyes: )

i really have missed some serious gossip :D

bluddy hell!! Where have you been!?!?.....

for your benefit ...

The Pulsar......

pulsar023Small.jpg

The Supra....

DSCF0363.jpg

and I very nearly had this.....

untitled1.jpg

gotta say im jealous jim, good choice of cars there :thumbsup:

how did you find the pulsar? and is the soop everything you imagined, or like much advice from many peeps here does it not really compare the the 2?

been away way too long i know, popped over for the occasional read but im doing a full forged rebuild at the mo' and so have spent a lot of time on imoc and the US sites, but spent even more time on pepipoo and abd as i've gone all militant and am fighting scamera cases at every opportunity (3 - 0 to me at the mo', only 1 is mine though) :D

i'm more interested in how you've got a woman and child? last time i heard you and rico were always on the pull! B)

p.s got a blitz access ecu for a jap manual tt soop in the loft.

Like RX7's Would of got 1 myself but mate had 1 got the engine rebuilt for £3000 went again after 7k... Looks like a nice example engine is mint!

gotta say im jealous jim, good choice of cars there :thumbsup:

how did you find the pulsar? and is the soop everything you imagined, or like much advice from many peeps here does it not really compare the the 2?

been away way too long i know, popped over for the occasional read but im doing a full forged rebuild at the mo' and so have spent a lot of time on imoc and the US sites, but spent even more time on pepipoo and abd as i've gone all militant and am fighting scamera cases at every opportunity (3 - 0 to me at the mo', only 1 is mine though) :D

i'm more interested in how you've got a woman and child? last time i heard you and rico were always on the pull! B)

p.s got a blitz access ecu for a jap manual tt soop in the loft.

The pulsar was a crazy car, but it did have a hybrid turbo and quite a bit of stuff done to it. It was a big go-kart. Throw it into any corner at any speed and it stuck.... and it shot 5ft flames out it's backside constantly.... was good fun tho. But the build quality wasn't there... although it was stupid quick, it felt rattly and cheaply made tbh.

As for the Supra.... a good car too. totally different to the mr2. With the supra, it's effortless power. Plant your foot and it easily zooms upto 100mph without you even noticing!! In the mr2 you felt like you were constantly going fast!!... The Supra, you are going fast and you don't even notice!!

As for the how did I get a woman and child?.... lol. Ask Rico the same thing. He's married with baby #1 who's 1yr old now!!! My sprog is due next month!!! Oh how times have changed!!! Still.... at least I still get to play with my cars! :D

As for the how did I get a woman and child?.... lol. Ask Rico the same thing. He's married with baby #1 who's 1yr old now!!! My sprog is due next month!!! Oh how times have changed!!! Still.... at least I still get to play with my cars! :D

:eek::eek::eek: yikes!

it hasn't been that long that i've been away is it? omg time flies........not for you now though....sleepless nights......puke...wailing and screaming...and i bet the baby might be the same too :D

:eek::eek::eek: yikes!

it hasn't been that long that i've been away is it? omg time flies........not for you now though....sleepless nights......puke...wailing and screaming...and i bet the baby might be the same too :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links