Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Victim Of A Creeper

Angelicevil

Hey guys,

Hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year. Sorry I haven't been on the forums, been absolutely piled up with work!

Anyways, my 2007 has been an eventful one already!

Some scum broke into my house this morning at 8am and proceeded to try to nick my laptop. At which point I had woken up, realised what was happening, woke up the boyfriend who then went to confront the thief. The guy actually had my laptop, MP3 player and external hard drive in his arms which he promptly threw at us to buy himself time to get out. He legged it out of the front door and away before we could get a hold of him.

Anyways, whilst checking what was missing I noticed my car keys were nowhere to be found. I sent the bf out to check on the car which was still where I had parked it. Five minutes later when I went out to make a phone call to the police I glanced down the street and noticed the car was gone. The little b****rd had come back for my car!!!!!!

So there's a stolen red Aygo kicking about somewhere. I've no idea what he'll do with it, whether he'll just abandon it or he'll try to stick false plates on it and sell it on.

He's going to be shown a world of hurt if we ever see him again!!!

:ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

I'm just glad I don't drink otherwise neither of us would have woken up to him trying to rob the place. Plus to add insult to injury the flat upstairs was also burgled but thankfully he didn't get away with too much up there. I'm shocked all my equipment he threw across the room is still working!

Anyways, just thought I might warn anyone in NI in case they're offered an Aygo on the cheap.

I hope everyone has had a good 2007 so far compared to mine!!

!Removed! Hell.. :(

Lets hope the car is found in one piece.. and the little scroat get's what coming to him.

So sorry to hear of such a bad start to your new year,

i am glad you and your bf are both unharmed though.

hope you get your car back soon and that the scum who took it have not wrecked it :ffs:

Cripes!.... glad to hear you and your fella are ok - must have been terrifying to have encountered a thief in your own home!

Sorry to hear about the car - I hope its returned to you soon. Thieving little :censor: 's deserve to rot - I mean on New Years Morning and everything... :ffs:

damn.

Hope it gets returned intact, and the scumbag gets caught.

Glad to hear that neither of you were hurt.

Let's hope that's the only piece of bad luck you get this year

Hey guys,

Thanks for your words of support. I really appreciate it. It's something out of a bad nightmare. The burglar obviously didn't think anyone was in considering his rather surprised look on his face when we crashed through the door. Though it could also be the vision of a 6 foot of naked ginger bloke coming at him as well. :P

Seriously, thankfully no one was hurt, hopefully the fingerprints might turn up something but I'll keep you guys posted.

I just want my car back, first car since I passed my test 7 years ago and I've only had it since August!!!

I miss it. :(

There are more Mods than members on this thread!

:unsure:

I'll help even things up a bit then...

Sorry to hear about this morning. Must have been an absolute nightmare situation to be in! Hope the car turns up quickly, and sound, and that the little !Removed! gets whats coming to him (cos, as I am sure we all know, simple law-abiding justice will not be enough!).

I think most of the members who reply in general have ****** off now .

p.s :P sorry to hear of your theft :( crap start to the year , hope it gets better :(

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Aygo.....................you certainly are not having much good luck with it.

This very ordinary and happy contented TOC member hopes that you will get it back unharmed :thumbsup:

If we all become Mods then there will be no more throwing teddies out the pram :D

I propose everyone on the TOC becomes a Moderator!

Sorry to hear about your car... (to keep things on topic! Don’t want all these Mods 'modding' me :lol: )

Actually how many mods do you 'really' need.......

As many as it takes to keep the forum friendly and innoffensive to every member by moderating meaningless postings and keeping threads ON topic :rolleyes: (IPSO FACTO)

This very ordinary and happy contented TOC member

Like I said

Very sorry to hear about your misfortune but glad that you are both okay. Car and belongings can always be replaced if worse comes to it but people are a lot more important. :thumbsup:

Here's hoping for a brighter 2007 for you from now on.

Give a girl a chance to wake up :yawn:

:lol:

What a cra p p y way to have the new year start for you. :angry:

Good on you both for having the b al l s to confront him. :thumbsup: In the heat of the moment I guess most of us would wanna kick 10 bells out of who ever was thieving form you.

Really hope you get your ikkle Aygo back.......I think they are sweet little cars. :yes:

Keep us updated. :thumbsup:

That sucks my friend had the same thing happen to him but they woke up when they drove his car into his mums! BANG

hope you find the scum bags!!

That sucks my friend had the same thing happen to him but they woke up when they drove his car into his mums! BANG

hope you find the scum bags!!

Ouch!

Still no word about the car and my bf's phone is still ringing which makes me think that the burglar threw it away/abandoned it. The police say they cannot trace the phone as it would costs thousands to get it traced. Bah!

:ffs: What a rotten start to the year! Hope you get your 'ickle red Aygo back soon and its alright. Hope the scum bag rots in hell :censor:

Sorry to hear about your car... (to keep things on topic! Don’t want all these Mods 'modding' me :lol: )

Too late :P

Topic was pruned by kimi :yes:

That's terrible, I hope you get it back quickly, easily & in similar condition to when the :censor: took it

So sorry to hear that, there are some real scum in this world.

I hope Karma comes in to play so they get what they deserve :ffs:

Well, 5 days later still no word on the car. Doubtful I'll get the car back considering how new it is. Probably got a new paint job and reg plates and sent over the border.

Bah.

Still waiting on another call from the insurance company's theft department.

:(

Well, 5 days later still no word on the car. Doubtful I'll get the car back considering how new it is. Probably got a new paint job and reg plates and sent over the border.

Bah.

Still waiting on another call from the insurance company's theft department.

:(

Hope it all works out for you. That's what insurance is for. :yes:

[a not very helpful post]

Sorry to say this . . . but, you are not a very lucky person are you?? lol. Just been reading one of your earlier topics 'I love my aygo but . . .'

Get a Yaris. Chavs leave them alone mostly!

Good luck with the rest of the year :dots:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links