Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Yaris Tv Advert

DaveSR

Just seen it on TV and thought it was pretty funny - so keep an eye out for it :thumbsup:

It's about a woman who crashes her BF/Husbands RC plane because he kicked the door to close it :lol:

* I'll have a look and see what I can find online

lol i saw it the other night as well. looks like they are goin back to the old toyota slogan of 'you can love it too much'

I would have gone with flying the plane into his head, or for a bit of comedy made it chase him around the field.

Haha! Have to look out for that! Still think my fave was the old one with the window cleaner, and his ladder slips, the womans all like "Hang on i'm coming down!!" and moves her beloved Yaris out of the way!

Excellent! :yes:

Ha Ha..................................saw it this evening................Classic.............serves him right :lol::lol::yahoo:

I would have gone with flying the plane into his head, or for a bit of comedy made it chase him around the field.

i too think they should have made a joke about the RC airplane. but thinking about it, flying a plane into his head would get kids doing the same thing, and chasing round the field wouldnt damage the plane...

Haha! Have to look out for that! Still think my fave was the old one with the window cleaner, and his ladder slips, the womans all like "Hang on i'm coming down!!" and moves her beloved Yaris out of the way!

You sure that was a Yaris?

Yep -

:thumbsup:

*YouTube Vid

I always liked that advert, shame they shelved it :(

*goes off to watch the vids posted above.

Yep -

:thumbsup:

*YouTube Vid

Well Well, I didn't realise that :thumbsup:

I'd do more to the guy than crash his RC plane..... :lol::lol:

Seriously funny ad, I love the look on her face when she's about to crash! :lol:

I'd do more to the guy than crash his RC plane..... :lol::lol:

Seriously funny ad, I love the look on her face when she's about to crash! :lol:

I'd have liked to see her fly the plane through his car front window that would have really shown him who was boss :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm my suspicions were correct

Saw the ad last night, saw it on net again and the Yaris is actually a Vitz and it has Cyprus number plates on it (KHJ 786)

Hmmm my suspicions were correct

Saw the ad last night, saw it on net again and the Yaris is actually a Vitz and it has Cyprus number plates on it (KHJ 786)

Well spotted Ross :thumbsup:

God knows though if they filmed that part of it there as the registration is older than mine (KJT 261) and so doesn't make much sense as you can't transfer plates or buy old ones

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links