Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Previous Cars?

choading

1st Car was a 1.1 Metro in grey, no pics, but it was mint, got it for Christmas, learnt to drive in it for a week then P/x'd for a brand new......

2003 Seat Arosa 1.0S

dscf01567nh.jpg

Which I broke.

Then I inherited my mum's 2002 T Sport, which looked like so.

image1145cd.jpg

But after adding my own touch to it, it has become this so far.

dsc00616ua7.jpg

Kinda reads like a 'cars not to have'....

Started with a '93 Fiesta 1.1 - Scrapped

Moved onto a '93 Rover 214 Si - Scrapped

Then got a '97 Polo 1.2 (I think) - Scrapped. Crap car but only cost me £50 with 1/2 tank of petrol and 6 months tax!

Then got the Yaris 1.0 GS.

Got an Almera 1.5 S in the meantime which the Mrs runs!

I still want those corner splitters off of you Tom :P

Oh yeah how come the reg on it changed from 5525 to 5523?

LOL. They're not worth having mate. They're knackered, only reason they're going back on is cause they're being filled and sprayed!

5525 is my mum's reg. 5523 is my reg.

the lower numbered reg's over here are like your cherished plates. Basically every new car registered in Guernsey, gets a number, and they go in numerical order, we're currently up to about 60000 cars, so naturally the new cars have the reg 60XXX etc. My mum paid £100 for 5525, and a few months later I saw 5523 at an auction and got it for £90

First car I owned was an L reg red fiesta 1.1...which never gave me any hasstle for the year I owned it.

Then decided to get something newer incase the fiesta caused me hasstle going back and forth to uni daily...made a bad decision in buying a 206. It broke down too many times to mention and now my sister owns it (typically now it never breaks down as ive fixed everything)

And now own the yaris :)

my first car was a pug 106 1.1L lol.., havent got any pictures of it.

my 2nd car was a yaris Gs 1.0L

766910736kx.jpg

my 3rd car i decide to get out of the jap market then go german and no regrets since.

picture0135fj.jpg

Ray

Cheers for your comment tom! :thumbsup: , the polo feels better built and put together than the yaris, and the polo handles well to!, no matter what though i still like an yaris! lol. Tom your yaris look awsome! loving that colour!

Ray

Ok folks the title says "previous cars"

Please keep it to pictures of your previous car's.....NOT the car you have now ;)

Take a look in the stickys above, theres a thread where you can post arty pictures of your current car :yes:

picture0135fj.jpg

That's hawt!

Here's my first car. I worked on it a bit, but figured after a while that the body belonged on the scrapyard rather than on the road. However, I've got some goodies for another G100, so it's probably going to be another G100 in a few months time. I just have to find a cracking piece of body first, not rubbish..

Old picture, it was only the block and some of the suspension that was left before it went off.

RIMG0122.jpg

Eirik

My first car was a 2001 Y Reg Fiat Punto 1.2 8v 5dr (slow as :censor:)

This is the only picture I have of it

Fiat_Punto_12_5Dr.jpg

My 2nd and current car. 03 Yaris TS 3dr B)

14.jpg

Slightly modded ;)

My friend has punto 1.2 8v and he thinks if he puts 17's on it, it will go faster :P

don't take the *****....

it could go faster with 17's.....

after all it would weight more so would achieve a higher velocity if driven off a very tall cliff.

otherwise not a chance :P

Brad =)

What can I say, here's my current car but im finding it a bit sluggish so Im after a Yaris instead.

CIMG0011.jpg

On a more serious note im sick of paying £200 roadtax and £480 insurance every year. Give me £50 tax for a diesel Yaris and £200 insurance anyday. Thats without even starting on the 22mpg LMAO. Anyone fancy a swap? :D

Edited by kimi

My friend has punto 1.2 8v and he thinks if he puts 17's on it, it will go faster :P

don't take the *****....

it could go faster with 17's.....

after all it would weight more so would achieve a higher velocity if driven off a very tall cliff.

otherwise not a chance :P

Brad =)

my yellow punto on the previous page had 17's on, and you couldn't rev the bugger past 4000rpm because of the bigger wheels, it really struggled and took forever to get anywhere, worst thing I ever bought.

That's why I wouldn't go for anything bigger than 16's on my yaris

very nice polo you have there varis yaris

What can I say, here's my current car but im finding it a bit sluggish so Im after a Yaris instead.

CIMG0011.jpg

On a more serious note im sick of paying £200 roadtax and £480 insurance every year. Give me £50 tax for a diesel Yaris and £200 insurance anyday. Thats without even starting on the 22mpg LMAO. Anyone fancy a swap? :D

if you find that sluggish, dont hold your hopes up for the T sport.

im hoping to upgrade to an integra DC5-R in the coming months as i think they are incredible. if u give up the high costs, u also give up some of the fun.

if you find that sluggish, dont hold your hopes up for the T sport.

im hoping to upgrade to an integra DC5-R in the coming months as i think they are incredible. if u give up the high costs, u also give up some of the fun.

Nah you want a DC2 instead, give me your T-Sport and £2500 and you can have my real race car. I know a few people with the DC5 and they love taking mine out. :thumbsup:

Had someone interested in the Teg, my Yaris is getting closer I can feel it. Woohoo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links