Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phase 2 1.5 T-sport

calgon

today being my 18th i decided to have a test drive of the 1.5 t-sport yaris to see if what every body on here sez is true and to be honest it was a pile of sheep s**t ive never driven a uprated car where its worse tan the lower spec it was apporling also the service was dispicable i booked an appointment i was waiting 1hour to achually get the car and a further 10minits to get a price for a facia panel for the headunit i cud of been longer but i walked away discusted all the prase you lot have been giving it was nothing to what came of it the stiff suspention is nice and the bucket seats but the rest is really dissapointing

What didn't you like about it mate? I would imagine the braking, acceleration etc etc were superior to the 1 litre!? I know it isn't a super car but surely better than the 1 litre?

Everyones different mate, some like it - some dont. I wouldnt go as far as saying it's a pile of sheep s**t tho!

today being my 18th i decided to have a test drive of the 1.5 t-sport yaris to see if what every body on here sez is true and to be honest it was a pile of sheep s**t ive never driven a uprated car where its worse tan the lower spec it was apporling also the service was dispicable i booked an appointment i was waiting 1hour to achually get the car and a further 10minits to get a price for a facia panel for the headunit i cud of been longer but i walked away discusted all the prase you lot have been giving it was nothing to what came of it the stiff suspention is nice and the bucket seats but the rest is really dissapointing

Proof that today’s education system doesn’t work...

Anyway... seeing as you have only been driving for a maximum of one year but in reality maybe a few months and judging by your comments, which I tried to decipher, your driving experience is obviously limited. If you are more than happy with your 1 litre GS then knock yourself out.

When you say your willy is your best physical feature and call it ‘Bob’ you tend to lose any credibility with your observations/comments!

Interesting!

bob.jpg

:thumbsup:

tut tut.

perhaps if you spoke English to the sales and service staff then the service wouldn't have been "apporling or dispicable"

I always say the car is only half of the equation, so perhaps you should try swapping the driver then maybe you would see what a great little car the yaris t-sport really is.

I always say the car is only half of the equation, so perhaps you should try swapping the driver then maybe you would see what a great little car the yaris t-sport really is.

:thumbsup:

OH NO IVE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE, I bought a TS :o

Mate you obviously have no appreciation for a good car. The TS is the fastest and best specked car in the Yaris range. It isn't a super car but it is pretty fast and handles really well. Better than a 1.0L anyday

You obviously just :censor: off cause off at the bad customer service.

OH NO IVE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE, I bought a TS :o

Mate you obviously have no appreciation for a good car. The TS is the fastest and best specked car in the Yaris range. It isn't a super car but it is pretty fast and handles really well. Better than a 1.0L anyday

You obviously just :censor: off cause off at the bad customer service.

You wanna swap your crap car for my good one ?? i'll be doing you a favour. LMFAO !!! :thumbsup::yahoo::blink: :D

Aye, that first shandy on his birthday must have been a bit much for him :lol:

;)

A

:lol:

I drove a 1Ltr Yaris courtesy car on Saturday, and I can honestly say it was much better than my T Sport. Yeah right!! :), It was terrible and I wanted my TS back ASAP :) :lol: It’s a good car, but the T Sport is in a different league.

Perhaps the long wait was because they didn’t have a T Sport, so they nicked some T Sport badges from someone’s TS in a local car park and stuck them on a 1Ltr Yaris :lol:

The T-Sport is a good little car, but it depends what you're comparing it to.... ;) I dont see how, if you're comparing it to a 1.0 GS, you can find it less than superior?

As for some of the comments towards him, the guy is only airing his views, albeit quite poignantly - he doesnt deserve to be ridiculed for them.

We're a friendly forum remember :thumbsup:

As for some of the comments towards him, the guy is only airing his views, albeit quite poignantly - he doesnt deserve to be ridiculed for them.

BAN HIM :P :lol:

If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen :thumbsup:

I can stand the heat no problem, I'm only saying.... ;)

Take a chill pill will ya! :lol:

LOL you have a point, was fun for a while but no point getting bitchy at anyone in here were all here for the same reason we love the yaris.

so appologies if any offence was caused......

... now who's coming to milton keynes??? will be my first TOC meet....

Ultraleggera's please arrive soon lol

brad =)

It's hard trying to type whilst still laughing. :lol:

Seriously though, I am interested in why you found it appalling. Its acceleration is better, the ride is stiffer so what was it exactly that you didn't like compared to your GS? :unsure:

bit harsh guys , usual TOC way though , he only expressed his opinion , albeit not with the best use of written english. I can see your point as I have driven a yaris t-sport and i found it better than my 1.0litre , but hey , each to their own.

I just think that the whole point is that if the T-Sport wasn't a better car then it wouldn't be priced higher and they wouldn't fly out of the showrooms. Generally speaking each person is totally entitled to their opinion, however, if you tell me that a bottle of Blue nun is "better" and a Chateau Lafite-Rothschild then you were plain wrong - opinions aside.

And that's what he is doing. At the ripe age of 18 he's comparing the bottom spec Yaris to the top spec one and saying that the top spec one sucks, I'm afraid sir, you are wrong.

The point also stands that due to the diabolical spelling and punctuation he has been considered "uneducated" and how seriously or how much weight are we going to allow his opinion to carry?

Naturally the question is rhetorical; the answer is simply "none".

Next please.........

I just think that the whole point is that if the T-Sport wasn't a better car then it wouldn't be priced higher and they wouldn't fly out of the showrooms. Generally speaking each person is totally entitled to their opinion, however, if you tell me that a bottle of Blue nun is "better" and a Chateau Lafite-Rothschild then you were plain wrong - opinions aside.

And that's what he is doing. At the ripe age of 18 he's comparing the bottom spec Yaris to the top spec one and saying that the top spec one sucks, I'm afraid sir, you are wrong.

The point also stands that due to the diabolical spelling and punctuation he has been considered "uneducated" and how seriously or how much weight are we going to allow his opinion to carry?

Naturally the question is rhetorical; the answer is simply "none".

Next please.........

Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is the kind of reply I wish I could write :lol:

Hats off to you sir!

A

• 2 weeks later...

look alot of you to me now i think your all a bunch of :censor: seriously ive had 2 test drives of the t-sport now to see if its any different from the first time and to be quite honest i dont like it, and going off some of your commets saying im only 18 i dont have that much expireance get :censor: ! yer it dosent matter how long you've been driving its what kind of driver you are it does'ent take a idiot im passionate about my driving its all i want to do and seriously comparing me on myspace i am my own person i dont follow a crowd and for you to try and and say *so appologies if any offence was caused......* im sorry but taking on my personality you can f :censor: off i honestly thaught a owners club is where there are nice people willing to help and not pass judgement also *BAN HIM * you have no basis to ban me on i was just expressing my opinion if you lot dont like it let it go its that simple and even tho i havent replyed to this in ages is because i have a car club to run and collage to go to. so to cap it all off quite frankly i think you all apart from a small few are complete and utter cretins im sorry for my rude context and swearing but seriously people grow up!

CalgonUK! :angry: :censor: :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links