Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

V Day

Demonic Angel

pah its over-rated, but then again im single so i would say that...

I agree its overrated and im in a relationship! :lol:

Got a card for Anne from Asda and they were giving away little packs of love hearts.....Result!

Anne got a card and a prezzie :thumbsup:

AND.......................he got me roses AND ...................... he got me a big bouquet of flowers :wub:

Soooooooooooooooooooo ............................ I got him a t-shirt with a comment on it (nah not tellin!) and he's getting his fav desert tonight 'n of course got him a card :wub::wub::wub::wub:

I LOVE VALENTINES DAY :yahoo:

Well as its my first v day with the new gf i thought id suprise her. So i have booked the day off work and not told her. Left hers this morning at 7 telling her i had to go to work. Then told her to wait in for a delivery

the delivery is going to be me, with a big bunch of flowers, her fave perfume that she keeps talking about to show i listen, and just the suprise that im there even though I told her that there was no possible way i could get it off

Someone who looks good dressed as Elvis AND is romantic! Lucky girl! Now why can't I find a nice lovely chap like you eh mate... :lol:

Well, I didnt get much.... apart from a picture of some dead roses on MSN last night (sent as a joke!)

Bit gutted as everyone at work was going on about what they got etc.... makes you feel a bit sad but hey ho, days almost over now and back to reality tomorrow.... still single but at least I wont get it shoved in my face every 5 mins :lol:

Should have had a singles TOC valentines meet for all you singletons! That way you get company and potential loving :P

Typical!!!! :ffs: :ffs: I went out of my way to get her a really nice (and not cheap either) present, Nice bag and a new belt, and she had a right go at me.......... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Still.................... :unsure:

At least the hoover's running nice again. :lol::lol::lol:

Well as its my first v day with the new gf i thought id suprise her. So i have booked the day off work and not told her. Left hers this morning at 7 telling her i had to go to work. Then told her to wait in for a delivery

the delivery is going to be me, with a big bunch of flowers, her fave perfume that she keeps talking about to show i listen, and just the suprise that im there even though I told her that there was no possible way i could get it off

Someone who looks good dressed as Elvis AND is romantic! Lucky girl! Now why can't I find a nice lovely chap like you eh mate... :lol:

Im part of a dying breed, what can I say?

Well my plans went slightly bottoms up, when i got to hers she informed me that i should have told her as she has promsed to meet her nan as hadnt seen her for a month, so i spent my afternoon with her in the pub!

Then we went shopping, she cooked me a nice meal and we went to bed ;)

I ruined her plans by turning up though as she had planned a romantic meal with her hair all curled etc, never mind!

I think its fine if you just go out for a meal and get a nice card and some flowers!

Like roses may cost more but normal flowers dont, and restuarants dont put prices up!

4 days woody are you insane!

I feel sooooooooooo loved!

Got back into work today after a week off, and found I had a card arrive from a secret admirer :D

Just got to find the joker who sent it now......

Well, thanks to the Toccer who shall remain anonymous for the post-Valentines PM message - now I can say I got something for Valentines! :D

Better late than never eh!

Thanks anonymous person :thumbsup:

Well, thanks to the Toccer who shall remain anonymous for the post-Valentines PM message - now I can say I got something for Valentines! :D

Better late than never eh!

Thanks anonymous person :thumbsup:

I too received one... thank you Mr Anonymous ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links