Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im Back!

paseoGT4

Ive been gone for a while - moved into the celica world and havent really posted on toc for a long time, now have a 2000 vvti veilside lambo doored celica, a 87 celica convertible, a 72 celica. Was speaking to a chap over on celica club on friday - asking me if i had pics of my old paseo and i got the paseo bug - bought 2 paseos since then! One ive collected and is white, body a bit tatty but a descent motor otherwise, the other is the green colour and has some body damage, not sure what to do with them yet, but im moveing away from modifying and more into restoring so that may be the fate of these 2 babies. Good to c a few of the old faces like jamesb and 96paseo still about - can u remember when we used to post on paseopimp? is that still going?

Pimp died a long long time ago.

There are a few re-birth forums....

the best uk based ones is www.paseoclub.co.uk

The best US one is arguably www.insaneintention.com

Unfortunately nothing that quite rivals pimp, or the late great UKSeoClub. :'(

Welcome back to the paseo by the way. Restoration projects sounds cool.

Welcome back mate :thumbsup:

Yeah Pimp was shutdown a long time ago :( which is a shame - i miss the banter with some of the US members.

least i managed to talk Oli into joining before it got shut - i think that was a major boost for him.

I joined the UK 'seo club briefly but now left - dunno if my accounts still there or not :unsure:

Might join Brians site - see who's about.

J

i c u drive a celica now! what gen is it? are u joined up on www.celicaclub.co.uk?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links