Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats The Difference - T2 And Colour Collection

trevor166

Hi

I'm new to this forum and am about to buy a new Avensis D4D. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the Colour Collection and the T2 models. As far as I can tell the only difference is the price, about £1000. If that is the case why does anyone buy a T2?

Thanks.

Hi

I'm new to this forum and am about to buy a new Avensis D4D. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the Colour Collection and the T2 models. As far as I can tell the only difference is the price, about £1000. If that is the case why does anyone buy a T2?

Thanks.

Not sure - the Colour Collection is a T2 with metallic and alloys isn't it? Very strange.

If you want a few toys though, and could stand not being the first owner, it may be worth looking for a pre-reg T3-X as it has considerably more spec than the CC or T2.

Hi

Thanks for that. I think they're pretty similar and the dealer was vague so I thought I'd ask.

Not sure about a used T3x, the T2 has all the toys I need, and I'm struggling to find a facelifted T3 for the price of a new Colour collection.

Only difference is colour collection comes in only 4 metallic colours no alloys

Got one 3 weeks ago coming from a bmw 528 only thing i miss is front armrest

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links