Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport - Tte Lowering Springs

Mick Rowley

Could some body from the UK let me know how much they've paid for the TTE lowering springs (30mm) to Corolla T Sport, and was fitting included within the price.

hi Mick

my dealer wants 400 for the tte springs thats include fitting

i told them to :censor: off then they said they go half with me so i pay 200 include fitting :thumbsup: :)

:eek: they just halved the price as easy as that!

So, is £400 the going rate or do prices vary from Dealer to Dealer?

hi GD Sport

nice car you got there!

yep as easy as that !

when i was ordering my cts i just said i am not happy buying this car without lower suspention and i dont want to pay that much and of course no dealers wants there customers to feel unhappy :D before they gets there hands on the money

i could of ask for them to chuck it in for free and they propely will but i am not heartless person :D the salesman got to make something extra ;)

i think the prices do vary from Dealer to Dealer some toyota dealer aint even heard of tte like my dealer

untill i gave them the web sites addresss (THANKS TO TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB for the tte website ) :thumbsup:

the cheek of them they order the full tte kit plus the tte exhaust and wheels for a t3 park in the showroom few weeks after i got my car it looks better than my tsport :arrgg-matey:

man, i really want the TTE-springs... i regret i didn´t bought it with the car... the car is waaaayyyyy to high now, feels like sitting in a minivan compared to other cars height.

I´m thinking of buying the springs and fitting them myself, i did that on a old Corolla and it wasn´t that hard. But this time i will not forget to have them adjust the front weel angle after it´s been lowered.

CTS will still feel as if you are sitting in a minivan since its a hatch... it will just look a lot better ;-)

yeah it looks better and handling are much improved, and i want that also :D

spwolf, i see you have a Panasonic subwoofer... is it that one that Toyota delivers? How much did you pay for it?

I popped into my Dealer earlier today and picked up a brochure. It's got a few 'sports' accessories in it such as lowering springs, front and rear spoilers, twin exhaust and side skirts. They're going to get back to me with prices but it looks like all UK Dealers should be able to get the stuff in now.

I'll try and scan in the brochure and load it up here when I've got a spare few minutes :D

Oh and as for trying to haggle the springs into the deal when buying it I think I would've struggled. I got a pre regsitered CTS with 0 miles on it for £12.8k. Dealer wouldn't knock any more off the price but I did get the T Sport mats :thumbsup:

hi GD Sport

12.8k :o thats a really good price you pay almost 3k less than what i pay and i had to pay for my own tsport mats 29.99 <_<

hi martenj76

thinking of buying the springs and fitting them myself, i did that on a old Corolla and it wasn´t that hard

go for it try and get the tte adjustable shock to go with the tte spring :thumbsup:

after seening acidman's cts i wish i got the adjustable shock <_<

Hi guys!!

I have ordered a CTS and waiting to be delivered to me by mid october. It will have the TTE front spoiler and rear one. But the issue I want to raise is the TTE suspension kit (height adjustable).

After having quite some trouble making my dealer understand what is TTE and the variety of its products, he managed to get a price for this suspension kit. 1700 euro (including fitting)...that is 1176 GBP. :eek:

Is it really that high? How much does this kit cost in your country?

You see I am (or will be :) ) desperate in having this kit but the price is simply outrageous for my wallet!!

Thanx!

Some of the Corolla Sports pack prices are insane. I was in my dads dealership the other day and they've kitted a T3 out with the sports pack. The TTE rear silencer is £400 PLUS fitting !! The whole sports pack does loom sweet though !!

I'm getting my Yaris -30mm TTE springs for £70 and then paying one of the mechanics a few beers to fit them on a saturday afternoon for me :)

Andy

Hi,Astakos.

Here in Finland TTE adjustable suspension kit costs 1800 euro[includes fitting] Damn expensive :ffs:

Hi,Astakos.

Here in Finland TTE adjustable suspension kit costs 1800 euro[includes fitting] Damn expensive :ffs:

whoohho... that was expensive... i´ll think its ok to just change the springs to TTE.

By the way, nice car ;-)

Thanks Mart, I asked also that suspension kit but the price was too high compared to TTE lowering springs which cost 500 Eur installed. Lowering springs makes your car look much better with reasonable cost.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links