Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Warranty Or Not

richcalley

Last week I took my heart (and my credit rating) in my hands and purchased an Avensis 2.0 ts3 d4d on a 53 plate.The car has done 45,000 miles

Part of the deal that I got was a two year warranty that covers everything except the electrical system in my car. What worries me is that should anything go wrong with the electrical system or ECU it is going to cost me a fortune to repair.

My questions are;

1)How good is the electrical system on these cars.Does anything seem to go wrong with either the electrics or the ECU.

2)Should I get a special warranty for the electrics and if so does anyone know which are the best deals.

Overall I'm very pleased with my new car,it's just this point that worries.

By the way my car has an in built sat nav system,but there was no disc for it.I bought a tns300 disc on eBay for £10 but I think this is an older version.Is there a more up to date version and if so where can I get it.

Sorry for all the questions.

Thank you in advance for any help that can be given.

Rich :help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links