Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4age Induction Kits

Gid

On my, high torque fwd corolla my air filter is gettin old and well dirty. Im thinkin of buying a k&n 57i kit, but does anyone knoe if it has facilitys for the afm and the iat ? if it doesnt, is there any induction kit that does ? thanks

On my, high torque fwd corolla my air filter is gettin old and well dirty. Im thinkin of buying a k&n 57i kit, but does anyone knoe if it has facilitys for the afm and the iat ? if it doesnt, is there any induction kit that does ? thanks

I have heard that they can cause problems and that buying a free flowing panel filter is better, however there must be loads of people out there with induction kits.

I wonder if there are any specific problems with one like it messing up the afm etc? I'm sure someone will know.

just fitted an apexi to my ae86 - sounds a bit 'beefier' but that's all - doesn't 'feel' like its made much difference tbh...

Rash

pmr2013qk3.jpg

Don't fit an after market filter to a late spec small poert Non-Tvis head.

It will mess with performance more than it's worth :thumbsup:

thanks, a blitz high flow panel filter and a drilled airbox it is, i want to make a cold air feed to the airbox, but i cant see anywhere the pipe can go, does anyone have this done and can post pics ?

That's your best option TBH :thumbsup:

I thought the stock system had some sort of marginal air feed?

You can always improve on this using some suitable ducting routed down to your front plitter :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links