Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Corolla And The Problems

Noudels

Hey out there. Here is my little white one. I spend 650 hours of work on that car. As you have a image limitation i am not allowed to post all of them ;D

so here are the importand ones :

gt17ye3.jpg

gt16yy4.jpg

Finally some friend of mine decided to expose some old japanise cars at the oldtimer show this year..

so we did ;D

ae82gtvnoudigg8.jpg

Problems

I am searching for some sport shockabsorbers für my twinky... Konis are out, Kyb Excel G´s are out, Bilstein never had one.

I hope that you can give me some hints for dampers. I am using -30 mm Eibach springs from the AE92 Corolla and therefore i need them ***** dampers.

SO thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english.. B) As you can see on the licence plate the car is in Vienna Austria

The rest of the story is here

http://www.toyotafan.at/wbb2/thread.php?th...ost+aus+fernost

IF you need more infos or pics just contact me. I did everything on my one except the body work an painting. !

Hey out there. Here is my little white one. I spend 650 hours of work on that car. As you have a image limitation i am not allowed to post all of them ;D

so here are the importand ones :

gt17ye3.jpg

gt16yy4.jpg

Finally some friend of mine decided to expose some old japanise cars at the oldtimer show this year..

so we did ;D

ae82gtvnoudigg8.jpg

Problems

I am searching for some sport shockabsorbers für my twinky... Konis are out, Kyb Excel G´s are out, Bilstein never had one.

I hope that you can give me some hints for dampers. I am using -30 mm Eibach springs from the AE92 Corolla and therefore i need them ***** dampers.

SO thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english.. B) As you can see on the licence plate the car is in Vienna Austria

The rest of the story is here

http://www.toyotafan.at/wbb2/thread.php?th...ost+aus+fernost

IF you need more infos or pics just contact me. I did everything on my one except the body work an painting. !

wow looks real smart a credit to all your hard work and welcome to the club :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I hoped that someone can give a hint where i´m able to get some shock absorbers.

yellow konis : koni told me via email that they are out of order

kby excel g : not realy the best .. i think

i realy hoped that you can tell me some got shocks which are buyable today :crybaby:

du hast einen tolle wagen :)

sie kann mit Fensport sprechen. Website ist www.fensport.co.uk. ihr weltweit posten

unserer corolla ist ein AE82 und ich denke die dampfer viel geld sind :(. Aber sie kann die dampfer bestellen, Ich denke nur 3 monate fuer bestellen (entshuldigen meine keyboard ohne umlaut haben).

haben sie ein guten tag. Es tut mir leid deustch ist nicht mein erste sprache und es ist nicht so gut!

sanj

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links