Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Michelin Pilot® Sport

bhinderharminder

Hi

thinking of getting some pilot sports for my car, if anyones got them fitted to their car could you tell me what they are like

Cheers

I personally aint too keen on them.. don't get me wrong, they are a good tyre.. but I feel that the rubber is a little too hard and can let go in the wet, I prefer a softer compound such as Toyo, Goodyear or Continental.. My compressor comes standard with Pirelli PZero Nero tyres.. they are doing a fairly good job.

I have Toyo fitted now Les.. excellent grip level.. give them a try... or, depending on price.. Goodyear F1 GSD3 (NOT gsd2 though)

I find the Toyo's every bit as comfortable to live with as the Yoko's.. but I can feel the Toyo's "biting" that little bit earlier.. if that makes any sence.. which I'm sure it will as you have been on the track.

Try a set of Kuhmo KU-31s.. they are half the price and about 10 times better!!

I have had michelin tyres and I really didn't rate them after my old kuhmo supras....

They are also !Removed! good in the wet!

I agree.. Kumho KU31 are a very underated tyre.. we have sold lots of these in the past 2 years and haven't had ANYONE say a bad word about them yet... they are a viable alternative if your funds don't quite stretch to top brands.

I rate the michelins, purely because they last a long time. They aren't that great in the wet though.

overall i'd get goodyear/dunlops (same company i believe) as they are a bit softer and grip better in the wet.

I rate the michelins, purely because they last a long time. They aren't that great in the wet though.

overall i'd get goodyear/dunlops (same company i believe) as they are a bit softer and grip better in the wet.

where in grimsby do you get your rubber nrgizer?

Hi

thinking of getting some pilot sports for my car, if anyones got them fitted to their car could you tell me what they are like

Cheers

reifentest.gif

TyreTest.com: Michelin Pilot Sport.

Mytyres.co.uk

On my Toyota Avensis II I have the Japanese Bridgestone Turanza ER30 and I am fully satisfied!

Bridgestone for the winner!

:thumbsup:

nofear.gif

Alberto.

where in grimsby do you get your rubber nrgizer?

usually north lincs if i want continentals.

if its goodyears/dunlops/michelins then bush's

they are a lot better than kwik fit.

I never skimp on two bits of the car, one is the brakes and the other is the tyres.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links