Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whos Good For Springs?

mepwalo

Im gonna have to stick with the grey steering wheel (Boooooo!!) but Ive decided that it might be nice to sit a bit nearer the tarmac instead (Yay!!)

Any advice guys?? Whos good for springs?? Whos good for fitting?? Any things I should consider before going ahead?? Am I gonna fudge my car in anyway etc etc etc.............

PI = -40mil

u can get some coilovers but they are all from the states or aus i think...

the place to check for them is paseo pimp

its a dedicated seo site from the states.... 97Paseo will ahve more info on it, as i dont use it.

Paseo pimp has left the building!! His URL doesnt work and his domains up for sale..............!Removed!!!

I found some Jamex springs on the net for £100 incl p+p!! Whatcha reckon??

Just become the proud owner of a 96 Paseo ST, and decided it needs lowering a bit too. If you can find a local motor factor who deals in ROC (Lesjofors) springs they can do a kit that drops it by 40mm and I think it should be a bit cheaper. They're on backorder at moment but should be in stock in a couple of weeks cos I spoke to them today. Don't think they deal direct with public but I'm lucky cos in the trade.

PaseoPIMP is still up & running but it's not much use, unless you want the coilovers?

I'm still undecided about lowering mine...not sure if I'd benefit as much with the 15's?

Pi do a kit as Mellow says, try POTN for them, as for fitting I think it depends where you go but shouldn't be to bad.

Dazh - welcome to the club! :thumbsup: Get some pics of your car up! :yes:

Mep you could always brighten the interior with some other bits? I have a Momo gear-knob which helps as does a cool head-unit & maybe some matts? I've also replaced my cigarette lighter with a Ripspeed item :)

I was wondering about somehow fitting some dials? Like water temp etc, not sure where or how! What do you guys think?

hmmmm... not sure if a seo needs additional gauges... but hey if u wanna do then go for it!

as the car has a double din, why dont u guys get a universal tray for the big block with toyota on it... thought id never use it when i got it, jus wanted to get rid of some change i had in my pockets.... but i use it all the time now and its got rid of that garish platic.

depending on how mad u wanna go, there is plenty u can do to srpuce t interior up... i had in mind a set of Cobra Sidewinders... but i aint gonna use the car enough now to warrant £600+ for bucket seats....

Pre Woodee do that plastic stick on thing to change the interior panels (centre console, around the vents, dial surround, door handle surround etc)... u got a host of colours to choses from as well as wood, brushed alu, carbon effects... all for £80 - £100 i think...

then u could nova it up a bit with floor lighting and a storbe or summin... :blink:

hmmmm... not sure if a seo needs additional gauges...

Yea! :lol: I know it doesn't need it just thought it might look interesting, I've seen a few Seo's in the US with them in pillar mounted pods, looks ok.

Was wondering about incorporating some in the double DIN slot, dunno, prob woudn't work!

Thats plastic alu/wood stuff is seriously over-priced though isn't it :lol: You can spray up the dash surround, I've seen it done & it's good but I'd most likely mess it up! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links