Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oil Change + 100,000mile Checks?

chrisb1976

Hi all, I plan to do an oil and filter change soon and wondered how many litres does the Yaris TS hold?

Also

I've reached the magic millage number of 100,000 and was curious on when transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering hydraulic fluid and any other fluid needs replacing. I've had my TS for 2.5years had it serviced at regular intervals but don't recall them telling me that any of these fluids had been renewed.

Cheers,

Chris. :thumbsup:

I know the Long Life Coolant needs changing at 100k.

Have you looked in your service book to see what needs doing?

How’s your car running at 100k? I can’t see you having any problems as long as the oil and filter are changed regularly.

I think the collant that lasts 100k is called super long life collant and the long life collant which is a red colour should be changed every 20k. Our gls had now donw 100k and i think they recommened that the clutch fluid be changed. But yeah, your hand book will give detailed of what needs doing and when.

I think I'll be holding out on that oil change etc... My Engine Management System Fault light has just come on! :blink: Booked it in for them to diagnose it for a cost of £58. Can't wait for the bad news!!! :crybaby:

Thanks for your help anyway

Hmmm. Well tried a reset by disconnecting my Battery for a few mins and it seemed to do the trick..

Now I'm just paranoid about the fault light coming back on in the middle of a long journey. Time will tell....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links