Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tidier Bushes!

gar

I am trying to persuade POWERFLEX, the manufacturer of the best quality replacement anti roll bar bushes, to start production of bushes to fit our beloved Yaris. At the mo, they don't do them but suggest they may develop them soon.

I would like to find out if there is a market out there for them, to help persuade them to do it sooner, rather then later.

As you all seem to have noticed, Toyota ones fall apart quite quickly, whereas the ones Powerflex make are Polyeurathane, not rubber so are stiffer, for improved road holding and also last a lot longer. They also are comparable in price to standard ones from main dealers so it's a win-win situation.

If anyone is interested in these, please show your support, to give me a lever to help the cause.

Even if you have had new ones or have not got worn ones, they will only last a few years. Powerflex ones will last for DECADES! :yahoo:

Lets see if we can make a diference. Thanks!

Have you tried contacting de-flex to see if they are interested in producing the bushes or if they already make them?

I have had a few sets of deflex bushes for my sapphire cosworths. I found them very good quality for ALOT less than it costs for powerflex stuff too!

They are a smaller company than powerflex so maybe more willing to help out?

www.deflex.co.uk

Mart

i gotta tell ya, when i saw the title of this thread i was expecting something completely different, but powerflex bushes are cool all the same

i gotta tell ya, when i saw the title of this thread i was expecting something completely different, but powerflex bushes are cool all the same

I recon you were expecting something to do with female personal grooming!

Hoping to see a few pictures too, no doubt... :P

Unless you are into Horticulture and topiary, that is. :lol:

I recon you were expecting something to do with female personal grooming!

Hoping to see a few pictures too, no doubt... :P

Unless you are into Horticulture and topiary, that is. :lol:

I have had a new reply from Powerflex, they want a picture/ pictures of the bushes so they can decideif it is something they can manufacture.

Anyone out there got a good camera or good shots of their bushes? (oo-er missus)!

let us know. thanks.

Really! Surprised no-one else has mentioned that!

Any idea the asking price? :unsure:

#8 Front Stabilizer cushion

£7.05 per bush, you need 4 per side. Can't remember if those prices need VAT on top.

1489.jpg

I'll get a pic of an actual bush tomorrow at work.

Did you actually click the link :P

Looked, but couldn't find 'em! :(

What he posted was a link directly to the page! Click on his words "TRD bushes at Envy"! The website it links to is:

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?f...FTOKEN=12941728

On a side note does anyone actually know if these bushes are just uprated or if they are actually polybushes? (as in made from polyurethane or whatever) Also what are the ones you want to buy for an improvement in handling?

What he posted was a link directly to the page! Click on his words "TRD bushes at Envy"! The website it links to is:

On a side note does anyone actually know if these bushes are just uprated or if they are actually polybushes? (as in made from polyurethane or whatever) Also what are the ones you want to buy for an improvement in handling?

The poly-wotsit ones are the better material, offer stiffer ride for longer! (OOh-er)!

• 2 weeks later...

The poly-wotsit ones are the better material, offer stiffer ride for longer! (OOh-er)!

MORE BUSHES INFO;

A seller on eBay has said he will offer a better price then the £19.99 (Plus p&p) he is advertising his Yaris bushes for, to TOC members. If there are any interested parties out there, I could do with a rough count to see how many are needed, in order to get the best deal. This is the complete bush, bolts at-al. and the guy recons they compare well with Toyota parts!

MORE BUSHES INFO;

A seller on eBay has said he will offer a better price then the £19.99 (Plus p&p) he is advertising his Yaris bushes for, to TOC members. If there are any interested parties out there, I could do with a rough count to see how many are needed, in order to get the best deal. This is the complete bush, bolts at-al. and the guy recons they compare well with Toyota parts!

Well he would say that would'nt he?

I can supply everything you need for free!........................oh sorry, I don't have stock, can't get stock, don't make the stock any more.....bla bla bla

Forgive the cynicism, but I have been an eseller for years and don't believe everything I see. If you regularly look after your Yaris, the only thing you need to change are the bushes, I can sell you 8 bushes for less than he is charging, OK I cant do all the bolts etc, but you should'nt need to change them everytime

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links