Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sams Gt4 Update

samsite999

today the petrol smell was located. its coming from the bottom of the fuel tank, it looks like its been hit badly by a stone. so thats going to be a fun one to sort out.

wile its there the exast is going to be fixed and the weel bearings and the underside of the car is going to be undersealed to stop any corrosion before it starts.

large.jpg

large.jpg

Now that's a familiar sight. :D

Hope you get the fuel leak sorted. Can you not get some sort of fuel tank sealer?

I'm getting an 8 gallon alloy tank custom made to fit in my spare wheel well. Trouble is I told the bloke making it that there was no hurry........ D'oh!! :lol: :lol:

the offending fual tank, tip guys, do not ever try and remove this!! it was a complete sod as all the bolts and straps were rusted.

WE managed to get it patched up. it had gone around the neck as you can see.... lots of tank sealant later, and underseal and its getting there. note though this is not the completed finish

medium.jpg

• 1 month later...

Infact just how have you kept that red SOOOO...RED! mines is fading all over the shop, with rubbed marks on edges. im currently sporting a trendy reddy/pink roof! :D ive T-Cut till my arms fell off and it has made a difference but not that much.

might just have to get it touched up / respray the edges etc one day.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links