Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mint Corolla Gt

ae82gtt

this is my ae82 corolla gt, its on a c-plate and only covered 75,000 miles. it was totally standard untill recently.

its got a rare set 16" rots gt3's and lowered on spax springs and gas shocks.

one off private plate C 16V GT, let me know what you think??

:lol:

heels027.jpg

heels028.jpg

heels014.jpg

heels009.jpg

credit to previous owner(elderly chap) always garaged. ive owned it for a year now, its in showroom condition inside out.

I will never sell this rare classic.... :)

thanks for the comments, ive just installed a super race icon whick gives an extra 8bhp, also an apexi sus induction system which sounds awesome after 4,500 rpm, similar to a vtec kick.

Also a new set of trd leads and idruim spark plugs, an a trd oil filter.

im waiting for a full set of polybush kit and rear strut brace to arrive from fensport.

Very happy with my motor..... :rolleyes:

That car is gorgeous!!! Would do anything to have a ae82 in that condition!! :) If you ever even think off selling her let me know you won't have to advertise her thats for sure!!! Gorgeous Car!!

Looks stunning mate, but it's deffo had paintwork - those bumper grills should be black, the GT Badge should be red and the gap between the wing and the door looks a bit big, so its probs a pattern wing, due to rust!!

Very jealous though, those wheels really set it off

BEAUTIFUL !!

THATS ALL I CAN SAY ,IN THIS DAY AND AGE TO SEE ONE IN THAT SORT OF CONDOTION ORIGINAL OR NOT IS AMAZING....I WISH MINE WAS LIKE THAT :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks for comments guys :P

my twin-cam is currently off the road, i only drive it in the summer, miss driven it ;)

anyways check my other ride out its rare k-plate civic i-vt...

pulsargtirS44K081.jpg

pulsargtirS44K076.jpg

pulsargtirS44K077.jpg

civicvt020.jpg

I do like the Civic EF & as a VTi spec :) whats been done to it, engine work? check out them Ferrari's too,nice lol

its got an apexi induction kit, an full invidia cat-back exhaust, skunk 2 de-cat pipe, dropped on g-max springs and shocks,

also a 5piece strut bar kit.... :rolleyes:

pulsargtirS44K051.jpg

pulsargtirS44K029.jpg

civicvt007.jpg

Cool gd taste in cars! u dont really need to do anyhting else to it, dont wanna ruin it/chav it now be such a waste for something rare!,lol i remember back in 1993 my dad wanted a civic EF 1.6i-16 or the 1.6 VTi like yours but doesnt have power steering if im correct? so he bought a MK2 Golf GTi instead, i like that high level strut bar (or whatever its called) but only seen them on Honda's not seen them available for cars like Mazda's or toyota's :rolleyes: surprise no window visors, although i imagine there rare as hell!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links