Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oxfordshire Meet

captainoats

Hi all,

Group of us are looking to meet up on 9th December 2007 in Oxford. Location will be The Duke of Marlborough - postcode OX20 1HT - looks like a decent sized car park for all our lovely cars.

I haven't seen any specific T Sport meets so we are looking to have as many T Sport drivers turn up so Corolla, Yaris and Celica T Sports would be great.

Will agree a meeting time later. Who's coming?

T sport meet????

T sport meet????

yep, as in Corolla, Celica & Yaris T-Sport models :P :D

Thats discrimination - there's no such thing as a Rav4, Avensis, Aygo, MR2, Auris or Land Cruiser T-Sport :lol:

Open it up to everyone and more folk will come along ;)

Thats discrimination - there's no such thing as a Rav4, Avensis, Aygo, MR2, Auris or Land Cruiser T-Sport :lol:

Open it up to everyone and more folk will come along ;)

well obv we can't stop non-ts people from coming.. :lol: we're just hawking here for new members! :P :lol:

Stu

Demonic Angel - It is open to all, I was just interested in having alot of T Sport owners there as I haven't seen a specific meet for T Sport owners yet. If people would like to come it would be great if they would post in here so we can get some numbers for the pub owners to be aware of us coming.

what time is this one on? Celica Club are meeting up at the Rose Revived for Christmas Lunch that day (just outside of Oxford)..so sure I could get some to come along!

It starts around 11am but we will be eating as well so should be around for some time after :thumbsup:

Yupe 11am and aiming for grub at 12noon.

Date: 9th Dec 2007

The Duke of Marlborough, Woodleys, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1HT

Here is a list of people from this club who are currently down to come (including "maybe's"). Please let me know by private message if you can't make it as we have members from other clubs coming along and need to advise the pub of rough numbers.

Captainoats

Doraemon

T Sport Stu

Chrisio

Yaris SR Kid

HrMajestyUK

Jock Fran

g3m xr

hoover

Norfolk n Chance

frankie_TS

yazburner

Jason.s

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just a reminder that the meet is tomorrow. Please let me know via private message if your name is on the list but you are unable to attend. See you there. :)

Great meeting yesterday :thumbsup:

Despite the poor weather got six cars together which wasn't bad for the first ever meet B)

/...

we were definitely the hardcore few! :meet: had a great time, congrats on the trophy again.. :toast:

Stu

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links