Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Typing Test

Boro Sera

230 points gets you to 49,379. That's 314 char per min, but included one mistake.

I can type reasonably quickly but I keep making mistakes that I have to correct.

202 points/275cpm Rather slow also due to mistakes. I seem to do better with my keyboard on my thighs which is more relaxing. Unfortunately I broke my left wrist 8 years back and it's never been the same since...

untitled.jpg

its all about the position ... and this one is well impressive ... i might have to practice a bit tommorrow ;) ... fairplay to you mind :P

I must just point out that CarlSR is in fact an octopus !

Huge score !

lol thats was my first go n i have to hands and thats it :P got 20 fingers tho lmao nr lol ill practice to nite n get a better score :P

• 2 months later...

I am position 3683 with 125 words. I have a broken finger in a splint at the moment, so can go loads faster. I wonder how fast the top few are typing.

I love the way Fmm Has a poorly finger and still gives it his best shot with his affliction. :)

Sorry - but the reason I probably type faster is that I am not a "he" and as was expected with the fairer sex (when I was young), was expected to use a keyboard at a very early age!!!

opps my bad...very easy mistake to make though! I should know, peeps thought I was a chap for months till I met them at meets :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links