Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mods For Sr

Krayon_Yaris_sr

hey was just wondering what mods people have done to their sr's i want mine to look a little more sporty. im not into lowering really although i might at some point if i can afford it. anyone done anything else? theres a pic of my car on my profile im sure.

Kerry x

Depends what you fancy really. If you can get a TTE front splitter that is a very good mod to make it sporty and used to be easy to find on eBay though seems to have got a lot harder. Also eyebrows for the yaris can make it look a lot sportier aswell as painting the inside of the front lamps black like a tsport. Tints are another possible exterior mod aswell as colour coded wing mirrors. New shorter aerial? Tsport upper grill is a very good mod imo and can be done for about £15 i think. Wind deflectors are another exterior mod i quite like.

That should do you for a while :P I'm sure others will suggest things i have forgot but is that the kind of things you meant?

hey was just wondering what mods people have done to their sr's i want mine to look a little more sporty. im not into lowering really although i might at some point if i can afford it. anyone done anything else? theres a pic of my car on my profile im sure.

Kerry x

One of the singular most noticeble things to look better is a boot/roof spoiler. The Toyota TTE one as per the T-Sport seems to be the most pupular.

Side skirts too, give a lower look without actually lowering the car. B)

Kerry x

One of the singular most noticeble things to look better is a boot/roof spoiler. The Toyota TTE one as per the T-Sport seems to be the most pupular.

Side skirts too, give a lower look without actually lowering the car. B)

The TTE spoiler comes as standard on the SR aswell as the TSport so you have a head start on that front :D

Kerry x

I've looked into this and it seems that the front splitter and the T sport side skirts are the way to go.

Depends what you fancy really. If you can get a TTE front splitter that is a very good mod to make it sporty and used to be easy to find on ebay though seems to have got a lot harder. Also eyebrows for the yaris can make it look a lot sportier aswell as painting the inside of the front lamps black like a tsport. Tints are another possible exterior mod aswell as colour coded wing mirrors. New shorter aerial? Tsport upper grill is a very good mod imo and can be done for about £15 i think. Wind deflectors are another exterior mod i quite like.

That should do you for a while :P I'm sure others will suggest things i have forgot but is that the kind of things you meant?

well that seems like a good start. who ever thought of a shorter aerial will make it look sportier i didnt even think of that. have you got any pics of some of these things. i didnt previously mod my rover 25 although i did put decals and it was colour coded. ill have a wee look for some of these things. thanks for the advice :)

kerry

Here's my old SR:

DSCI0159.jpg

:crybaby:

thats really smart, so the things for the lights do you just buy them the colour of the car or the cheapest and get them sprayed? wont cost me anything to get them sprayed cos dads a spray painter. how much roughly was it for the side skirt things?

Here's my old SR:

DSCI0159.jpg

:crybaby:

thats really smart, so the things for the lights do you just buy them the colour of the car or the cheapest and get them sprayed? wont cost me anything to get them sprayed cos dads a spray painter. how much roughly was it for the side skirt things?

are they tsport skirts? and have you done anything to the arches of the car? they look a little wide?

It had:

TTE Front splitter (was on sale at local Toyota)

Toyota optional extra side skirts (not Tsport ones)

Toyota optional extra wind deflectors

TRD eyelids (came primered from ebay)

nothing extra done to the car or arches, I think the skirts add to the illusion.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links