Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Rolla E12 - Check It Out Everyone!

chani

Hi all, ive been a member of TOC for around a year or two and have found all your help great. ive had this car since i was 17 and have been working on it ever since ( a year and half), modifying it to the best i could. ive been meaning to take pictures and show you all for some time.

have a look and let me know what you think.

ive done everything myself except fitting the lowering springs, fitting and spraying the spoiler, fitting the brake pads, and creating the custom exhausts.

LINK --> (includes video & pics) http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r150/chani2310/

there are 14 pics some are crap and a video of my headunit

these are the modifications that i can remember to the car: -

K&N 57i Induction, Cobra custom made exhaust system (Exhausts UK - sheffield) twin exit 4", lowered 30mm Eibach springs, EBC greenstuff brake pads, professionally tinted windows, spoiler, richbrook aerial i think, rear lights imported from czech republic (black rears), xenon upgrades on all front bulbs, then i have quite an interior: - Sevic motorised head unit, linked to sound system, ps2, televsion, radio dvd etc. 2x12" subs in boot, 6x9s power cap tweeters and x-overs installed on parcel shelf, front door Speakers and rear Speakers replaced and run through an amp along with 6x9s, the 2 12" subs are run through a mono block, the ps2 is run through rcas to the headunit and powered by an inverter, not hard wired. odd parts like the handbrake replaced, and sparco pedals, 6 point harness been installed too.

the Speakers took me so long to do (weeks) but you guys were great help with posting up links etc so id like to thank you all,

ill give any advice on how i did any of these mods, and give us some feedback! cheers

Looks good, good and some very nice tints!

I think some bigger alloys would even look better on the car now

I was thinking of stripping the door panels to replace the standard Speakers but i know it takes too much time + i dont have the skills lol ^_^

How much did it cost to get the spoiler fitted and sprayed? My spoiler would be commin soon :)

So you are a member!!

Seen your car a few times!!

Last time you were coming out of the White Rose, I was the guy in the CTS that gave you the thumbs up!! :thumbsup:

Nice looking car mate!!

yeah i was gonna get some alloys but theyre quite expensive and being a student i cant really afford them lol, i want some thin 5 spoke alloys, what do u think to the wolfrace triads? at 17" too since the cars lowered i dont want any rubbing of the arches really.

nah the door Speakers are sooo easy to change you can take them off in seconds, the front doors are held by two screws, one by the inside door handle, and the other is under the rubber slip where theres a small hole to close the door as in the inside door handle lol. then you yank the door off and it totally clips off its really easy. theres a walkthrough somewhere here which i used, the rear Speakers are a bit trickier on a 3 door hatchback as the whole part comes out but yet again held in with clips so its easy.

the spoiler cost me 105, then spraying and fitting was only 80quid at some place on the edge of leeds! yeah the tints are 5% around the 3 rear windows and i think 35% at the front passengers!

So you are a member!!

Seen your car a few times!!

Last time you were coming out of the White Rose, I was the guy in the CTS that gave you the thumbs up!! :thumbsup:

Nice looking car mate!!

hey yeahh i remember i was driving with my mate in his honda civic, i saw u coming towards me in my rear view. just seen your notice on ur page lol yeah that was me, u done much to your CTS then? i wish i had one my cars so slow being a 1.4 lol

Nope, completely standard at the mo except for the TTE exhaust.

Hope to add a few a bits this year, buying the car and my own place at the same time made things a bit tight last year!!

Got a CD changer, Subwoofer and Clifford alarm from my last car waiting to go in when i can find the time!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links