Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little Buggers!

T-Sport Luke

just wondering if anyone could help,some little *****s decided it would be fun to

rip the t sport Badge off the boot!!really ****** off as you could imagine i thought

oh well i'll just de Badge the rest.then i found that the little ubiks have snapped half the toyota Badge as well!

to the point im pretty sure i can get the smaller badges off ok but am unsure about the large

toyota badge does any know if it is glued on like the rest,or will there be a hole behind??

thanks

the toyota Badge on the boot? its only glued on like the rest matey. will come off nice and easy :)

hope that helps.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about the toyota symbol that's underneath the rear window wiper.

Thanks for the reply.

Yep all glued on mate

Just put a hair dryer on it for a afew seconds and prise it of with a credit card or something

just wondering if anyone could help,some little *****s decided it would be fun to

rip the t sport badge off the boot!!really ****** off as you could imagine i thought

oh well i'll just de badge the rest.then i found that the little ubiks have snapped half the toyota badge as well!

to the point im pretty sure i can get the smaller badges off ok but am unsure about the large

toyota badge does any know if it is glued on like the rest,or will there be a hole behind??

thanks

They are all glued exept the front bonnet Badge, that is glued and has two pins in, which will leave small holes to be filled/painted. Warm up badges and use a bit of dental floss to 'saw' through the glue. A lilttle cigarette lighter fuel will get rid of any residual glue. B)

thanks alot for your replys helped loads and the back is now completey debadged

and really liking it,need to t cut to get rid of the hack marks and scratches left

by the little scrots..

as for the front (only noticed today!!!) they've snapped half the Badge of in doing so

the adhevsive has pulled some of the paint off!

was wonderin if any one has taken the front Badge off and what does it look like without it?

either way its got to go into the garage so im not sure whether i should get them to spray

it and replace the Badge or fill it and smooth it off..

sorry bout the essay again but all your help is much appreciated

I think i personally prefer it with the front Badge still on but it is personal taste as i also dont like the rear completely debaged (i left the toyota badges front and back though had the option to remove both).

That's well bad when idiots resort to taking badges off cars...I hope they get exactly what they deserve for doing that :ffs: :ffs:

Thats low... why on earth would anyone do that!

clearly jealous of your lovely car :)

Just out of interets, is it easy to replace badges if they have been swiped... I only ask since I live in the ghetto and park mine on the roadside! xx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links