Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Landcruiser Club

oldgit

Hello everyone,I am trying to find a Landcruiser club in England.Ive looked on the internet and it seems they are mostly in America. I have a 80 series(1992).All the clubs i have found are to do with the earlier model.

Can anybody help,Thanks,Brian.

sorry brian,cannot help on that one,why not hang around here maybe you will encourage more landcruiser owners to join

Can't help specifically with a Landcruiser club but as a Toyota Owners Club there's a fair amount of information that bounces around these pages.....

Oh, forgot to say Hi and welcome to the Club :P

SC you swine, just noticed that and was about to post a similar repsonse....

OG remember your only as old as the girl you feel :)

carry out the actions on thought............

not think and then carry them out........

dam,fingers like lightning:D

hello oldgit and welcome

did you try this?

Toyota Landcruiser 4x4 Club, c/o J. Boatwright, 61 Graham Street, Swindon, Wilts SN1 2HA, tel: 07831 201596.

The point is.....How can i put it......When us 4x4 people want have a meet in say.....The jungles of Bornio,or the Sahara desert,you would be the first to moan. I mean we have to put up with perfectly flat meeting areas otherwise you would get stuck.:D:D:D.

Joking apart,this section(4x4)could become a club in a sense.Why go elsewere,Regards,Brian.:)

We have the manpower and the club organization skills from our other club Lexus OC to create meetings for 4x4 clubs. If its in the jungles of bornio then we can organise this with other 4x4 members and publish this.

TOC caters for any Toyota, if members want someting then we try our best to help. TOC was not devized to steer people away from other clubs but more of a contact point between other clubs and to unite all types of Toyota owner and enthusiast into a friendly community. Some marques do not have a suitable club... this is where TOC becomes a valuable club for everyone.

Not only is our forum helpfull but our discounts section will also be very valuable when members can get 15% off all parts and servicing from many vendors and service providers including dealers.

I think the T.O.C is bostin( Brummy slang for great).

Its the diversity( i think thats how you spell it)that makes the club more interesting than a straight forward mark club.

Some people may know nothing about 4x4 so heres the chance to find out.

Regards,Brian.

thats true Brian,the only 4x4 i deal with are landrover not bad ,but the shade of green and black is a bit depressing

yeah,there not bad,p/s is to sensitive though,not to good on a top heavy vehicle,but there a dam sight better than the old 90/110........and then even further back the ..............3 series

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links