Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Mr2 Aw11 1986

Mr KE70

UNLAWFULL ADVERTISING.

PLS READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE POSTING...

Edited by Moderator.

Not worth a hell of a lot im afraid. Black doesnt seem to be worth any more than the other colours as far as i know and AW11's aren't fetching big money

Not worth a hell of a lot im afraid. Black doesnt seem to be worth any more than the other colours as far as i know and AW11's aren't fetching big money

Such a shame .. Nice Car !!!!

I may aswell keep it locked away LOL !!!

Such a shame .. Nice Car !!!!

I may aswell keep it locked away LOL !!!

Please follow board T&C's before advertising (even inadvertently) your goods.

BTW, to correct Leeky, the original black 1a (early spec) is worth a tad more than most MK1's there are only 4 known originals to still be on the road in the UK. But do not take this as it will earn you money if you were to sell. You will need to provide proof of originallity in the form of the VIN number for a value to be agreed.

As far as worth goes I have recently taken ownership of an even rarer Champagne coloured MK1 - only 1 other (poss 2) known to still be on the road in the UK. I only paid what was left on tax on it (£60.00).

It's currently being stripped, caged, seated, harnessed up and re-sprayed (different colour) as our new track car. Many people think we are mad destroying such a rare car...

A value of the car is as much as someone is prepared to pay.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links