Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Go Super Rams!

JappyBeast

Should be fun to actually start winning games, as much as they say playing in the Premiership is great, I can't imagine it being very enjoyable as a player if you're expected to get tonked in pretty much every game you play. Should prepare you's better for if you's come straight back up though. Is Stubbs fit? I'm looking forward to giving him a good reception at the weekend

Been a shamble's this year, from the glory of winning at wembley to losing by 4,5,6 goals every week.

Without oodles of money (and spending it wisely) its impossible to even compete in the prem now.

• 3 weeks later...
Been a shamble's this year, from the glory of winning at wembley to losing by 4,5,6 goals every week.

Without oodles of money (and spending it wisely) its impossible to even compete in the prem now.

your right there mate , our very own roy keene spent 40 million after we went up , and has asked for a futher 50 million if we stay up . season tickets rose by £ 35 to £ 460 for a ring side seat . championship footy is ok , but with the prem at least as a paying spectator you get to see the world class players the prem has to offer.

roll on next season with 2 home games left im gonna be in footy rehab soon enough. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Forest v Derby will be very interesting next season!

Bring it on!

Forest v Derby will be very interesting next season!

Bring it on!

they are the best games I have been too.. remember the last Brian Clough trophy game I went to, Forest got stuffed!!!!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links