Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Place For Selling Your Car

simmy

If you were selling your car where would the best place to do this?

Do you go for the free options like pistonheads or is it actually worth spending on getting an advert in the autotrader??

Thanks, I was pricing autotrader and the cheapest ad they do is in the web for 2 weeks and the mag for 1 which is £34, but i think this quite a short time for trying to sell. So the next option (which is the one i prefer) is 3 weeks in each starting £44 for the smallest ad to the larger 2 photo triple spot is £75, But is it worth paying this amount ???

I'd stick it in for the least amount of time, but with a decent colour photo, if it doesn't sell on there, !Removed! it around forums, PH, hell even stick it on eBay, costs about £6 to list on there, and that has thousands of hits everyday.

Auto Trader is the best though, anyone who buys a car always has a quick check on there first whether it be in the book or in the magazine. From looking at the sort of mods though I would say sign up to a few forums, perhaps your local "cruise sites" and see if you can get any interest, and don't forget the old poster in the window, or simply a vinyl sticker made up saying for sale and your mobile number. I'd advise using an un-used simcard you've got lying about if you can then, incase you do get any tail ends ringing.

There's always eBay? No different to selling privately really, I guess. I also find that after your first advert in Autotrader, they often ring you with some special offers on their prices when the old ad is about to expire.

pistonheads is full of dreamers, my mate mr earpl has for sale a 1litre turbo yaris for god knows how many months, got 14 calls, all frmo scammers wanting to sell the car for him.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links