Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy De-cat And Meagn Header

frankie_TS

I fitted my Envy de-cat centre section and meagan header last week and thought i'd share my praise of both parts.

Made a substantial difference, money well spent !

Very nice looking bit of kit, shame to hide it under the car.

I am still running with the standard back box at the minute but am on the lookout for either a blitz nur spec or HKS silent hi power.

The only one little problem with it is that with the increased bore it knocks on the bar/bracket that looks like a kind of safety piece closer to the back of the car to catch the exhaust should it ever fall. Obvious solution seems to be to remove it, out of curiosity has anyone else had this issue?

can we get sum pix up of ur car?

my pipe to the cat was hitting the engine sub frame at first when i put the megan manifold, sports cat helped this but its very rattley as the manifold doesnt have a support bracket like the standard one

you could try gettin an exhaust place to put a support bracket in to lift it slightly probs be a tenner or so

I may well do that, like you say it wont cost much at all. Still impressed with the products though, we can fix little knocks.

@ Korny Yaris :

I don't have any photos of my car at the moment which is unlike my usual self, but i will give it some cleaning action on saturday and get a few pics up. Fingers crossed for good weather.

just read ur signiture there

sounds like some little tsport u got going there :| lol get some pics up!

just read ur signiture there

sounds like some little tsport u got going there :| lol get some pics up!

sounds great bar the wolfraces :blink:

get some ultralites or rotas on the bugger :thumbsup:

I took off the bracket as mine knocked too.Its there to stop it falling off if it came apart from the back box.

Whats it sound like mate!??! Bet it sounds lush, then add the aftermarket backbox and it will be perfect!

@yazburner :

The wolfraces are borrowed, just refurbing my standard tsport wheels so that i can sell them to contribute towards some rotas. All in good time.

@ Baby yari :

It has a very different sound about it at the moment because of the standard backbox, sounds are hard to explain but i'd say that a high pitch loud about does it. Definetly needs a different backbox to deepen things a little and then an induction kit to increase the supercharger whine to match the extra exhaust noise.

Once all those bits are covered it drastically needs lowering ! All in good time though i suppose.

I havn't taken any pics today because the weather is no good and i dont want to contaminate the forum with a dusty dirty yaris.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links