Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Found A Few Pics Of My Clean Car.....

Zipcode

So, what you lot think then... i'm in the process of stripping the kit off......

I need to give the car to the misses to use. Oh boy.... should be fun.

Corolla-7299edit.jpg

Corolla-7292edit.jpg

Corolla-7295edit.jpg

Corolla-7300edit.jpg

Corolla-7305edit.jpg

Pretty nice 'Rolla you got there!

Shame about having to give it to the misses! :lol: You getting a new one or something?

Thats one smart Kit

I'm not usually a great fan of aftermarket bodywork as they tend to spoil rather than enhance the look of the car. This one certainly is an exception. Its got some great lines :thumbsup:

t-sport : I'm giving it to the misses so she has a car to go to work.... and she is scared of damaging the kit ... so i'm rather going to take it off.... try and get some std bumpers and skirts and putt it back to a semi std shape. I'm not getting a new one either..... i need to get a car to use for work..... 2k miles a month in the rolla will kill it!

Wilk: Thanks mate. It took ages for me to decide on a kit. there is just so little out there that i think suite this car. THis one IMO was the best. I'm going to miss seing it with the kit on... but times change and so do circumstances.

rollacar : the lights are tinted. Not too much... or else you cant see anything at night. I'v taken them off and putt projector headlights on now. I can see again!

Thats one phat car mate

Is it a gxi?

nd were bowts r the door handles?????

I'd say it's equipped with poppers so it doesn't need any handles :P

Yip, as t-sport said... it's got poppers. Just cleaned the doors up a bit.

It's not a gxi though..... I wish it was, i'm looking for a 1.8 motor or a super charged 1.6. I have a big break kit and coilover kit for the car which i'm saving untill i have more power. THe original plan was a 3sgte coversion, but that sort of went sour after i got the engine :(

Yip, as t-sport said... it's got poppers. Just cleaned the doors up a bit.

It's not a gxi though..... I wish it was, i'm looking for a 1.8 motor or a super charged 1.6. I have a big break kit and coilover kit for the car which i'm saving untill i have more power. THe original plan was a 3sgte coversion, but that sort of went sour after i got the engine :(

Very nice car. Where you get the kit, or what make is it? Wheels look savage. car looks very very clean.

Dont give it to the missus. Shame to take kit off.

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely 'Rolla John. and Lovely wheels. haha.

They're great wheels but getting far toocommon in black/polished. Good job I went for the white ones in the end!

john905: Hi mate. I love the fact that your's is a 3sgte. I was planning on that... but i just could not get someone to do the job! I don't have the time or tools to do it all myself. I even bought a big break kit and fully adjustable coil overs for when the motor got installed. BUt now i'm just sitting with 2.5k worth of performance break and syspension under my bed!

The rear clusters came from germany.

yeah its not the eisiest of jobs to do, it took nearly a year luckely i had a garage and an old banger to get me to work {the missis wernt to pleased me spendin everyweeked doin it } Did you get your rear lights from a company? i have found it hard to get body parts for rolla in uk

its a shame your takin bodykit off as your car looks wicked

Some really neat work on that, the work on the wheels look great and those yellow calipers look gorgeous!

• 3 months later...

hey i have a AE102 basicly the same as your car and i was wondering where do you get them black tail lights i have looked every where for them but i cant seam to find them i really want them ay they look sick as please email me duffys_here@hotmail.com thank you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links