Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice Needed

noob

Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a Yaris. I'm looking at a 1.4 D-4D T2 3Dr. Toyota have withdrawn the insurance offer with the T2 although my budget might push to the T3 trim for the right price. Cheapest I've found is:-

http://www.broker4cars.co.uk/Toyotayarisprices.htm

New Yaris 1.4 D-4D T3 3Dr - Free insurance.

Dealer Price : 9313

Their price: 8460

Metallic is an extra £273 (Toyota charge 300)

Is this a reputable company?

broker4cars are the cheapest you will find on the net.

Unfortunately I tried to buy a car through them as did another user of this site and we both failed. They just don't get back to you. I guess try them again they might be better now.

If I was you I would print their prices and take them to a Toyota dealer - they won't match it (I think their prices are unrealistic) but they should get close. Aim for about £350 above broker4car prices you will be doing fine. The Yaris is a good seller - they don't need to heavily discount it.

Don't forget that dealers can chuck in other goodies not just the insurance - look for free servicing, mats etc.

BTW - put your location in your profile and we may be able to suggest the best dealers to go for.

Good luck.

If I was you, I would get a year old one of the last shape, try for a 1.3 so that it's made in Japan rather than France and with the money you would save you could pay for you own insurance.

Just got a New T2 Yaris for £5999 (plus Road Tax) from www.motorhouse2000ltd.co.uk .

Its metallic as well (silver)

Update:

I popped into Toyota today and I showed him Broker4Cars' price list and he said he will let me have the car including metallic paint for £8800 with free mats and a full tank of diesel.

Broker4Cars price: £8733 (with metallic paint)

Also I will be paying £4800 straight out and the rest is 0% finance. Good deal from the dealer I think. It should be here in around a week or two. I can't wait. :D

Hey nice one - thought you would need to go about £9100 so good deal :thumbsup:

Tank of fuel is no movement from the dealer - it's included in price anyway - even so I think you've done well.

What colour ?

Balearic Blue. I saw one in the showroom this colour and it looked very nice. I decided against black because they are hard to keep clean and there seems to be too many silver cars about.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links